How to Help Vicki Boer Right Now

by Frannie Banannie 43 Replies latest jw friends

• obiwan
    obiwan

Well for what it's worth, I just wrote a letter along with a link to the Detroit Free Press about Vicki. I hope they see the same injustice as all of us here do, and write an arcticle about her.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Me, too, Obi....thanks so much for that....I've had experience in attempting to contact local news media concerning the issue of the WTS and its policies concerning child molesters and their victims....it seems that if there is no one locally who actually is a victim that they could contact and interview, they don't really wanna touch it unless the "big guns" (CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, etc.) crank things up first.....

Frannie B

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    We could all go donate blood (some places pay) and sign the checks directly over to the WT to pay her fees. See if they take blood money. Show them for what they are. Hypocrites.

Great idea, alamb!

Frannie B

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    SilentLambs, Bill Bowen

or for Canadian press contacts feel free to pm Scully, Lady Lee or Hawkaw or myself for this info since most don't want this personal information posted on a public board.

You can reach me at Uzzah1998 @ hotmail.com (without all the blank spaces)

Uzzah, thanks so much for posting that info here....I've posted info in this thread on what should be included in the media blitz emails and how to contact the "big guns"

Frannie B

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

WOW, Waiting!!! Do you realize this could be taken even further......by contacting the Blood Centers for donors and letting them know what the blood donations are for, they could use this for an advertising tactic!!!!!!!!! Free advertising for this cause!!!!!

Frannie B

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Mindchild,

The WTS were repsresented in this matter by Colin Stevenson and Ptnrs. Jw's it is true, but they would be the ones receiving, depositing and cashing any funds. The funds would then be sent to the WTS. Enough distance exists between a Law Practice and their clients to sanitize this issue. Stevenson would just be acting for the WTS and regardless of his own feelings would have to accept any legal mode of payment on the behest of his client. The WTS would receive payment not from Vicki, but from Colin Stevenson & Ptnrs.

They seperate Legal and theological issues quite easily when neccessary.

Best regards - HS

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Do you, or anyone else, know of any group or individual the Watchtower Society would NOT take money from, would outright refuse it? If there were such "untouchable" sources, and the money was clearly and legally marked for payment of Vicki's legal fees, and they refused it....well hot damn. They would be forced to write it off then.

Skipper, I think you're "onto" something there....it'd be nice to find out if there's ANY source of income the WTS would actually refuse to receive....eh?

Frannie B

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

HS, DANG!!!! You're right of course....(glumph)

Frannie B

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

Oh Damn...

Well thank you HS for sharing that. Too bad they have a way around that embarassment. I suppose dumping a ton of loose pennies wouldn't help much either, but it would make me feel better...grrrrr

Skipper (not in the kick them when their down class)

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Hillary & Skipper.....BUTTTTTTT....what if.......what if we sent the money from a central fund to the WTS....AND sent info re: what the money is for and copies of where the funds came from to their attys and the Canadian courts?...heheheheh

Frannie B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit