How to Help Vicki Boer Right Now

by Frannie Banannie 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Get this harsh ruling to the media...PRONTO!! Go to your search engine and enter newspapers....it'll give you a ton of 'em....start clicking, emailing them a copied and pasted version of the Canadian Justice's decision against Vicki Boer in her case....get the word out....Also, do the same regarding the TV news media...CNN, Larry King, 20/20, 60 mins., 48 hrs., etc.....FLOOD THEM WITH EMAILS....

Frannie B

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Do you have any names and numbers of who the press can contact? Case numbers, court addresses, judge name, etc.... anything to make it as easy as possible for the press to get the info they need.

• Gadget
    Gadget

I've already sent some emails to some UK newspapers as soon is I read the thread.

• izobcenec
    izobcenec

can someone make a short news release with main points...it will be much easier to notify media
    with prepared material...

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Way to go Frannie. You are on the right track. We all can make a difference.

Devon
    (from EndStageHealing)

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

Frannie,

where can I find a link to the judge's ruling.

I will do what I can here in New York.

THANKS,

eisenstein

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Vicki:

There is a draft press release in your email for your consideration. Please review it and let me know your thoughts.

If you approve of it's content and quotes, it wouldn't hurt to get Hawks opinion before releasing it. Let me know your thoughts and we can go from there.

Uzzah

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

AlanF, Randy @ Freeminds and Bill Bowen @ silentlambs sites will know the links re: Justice's ruling info and contact info.....AAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....let's get rollin'....I've already contacted the PRODUCERS of the OPRAH WINFREY SHOW....but gotta go to work now....contact Hawkaw too....let's get this organized and show 'em how the WTS's judgment will go against 'em....

Frannie B

• shamus
    shamus

HELP HELP HELP!

Where is a link to the ruling? Can I print it out?

I want to help her right now! I'll do anything to get the word out!!! PLEASE!!

• Prisca
    Prisca

It might look better to wait until there is a prepared press statement released by either Vicki or Silentlambs/Bill Bowen, and send links to the press release to the media. Otherwise it may look like an emotional outburst without any substantial material the media can use.

Just a thought.

Is there a way we could organise some way of giving Vicki financial support?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit