Organized Rioting Across America Due To A Black Man’s Death

by minimus 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Still-out
    Still-out

Oh ok. I don't know the criteria for posting news links or what constitutes a fake news site. I'm able and willing to discuss/read info on the criminal's convictions as well.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This unfortunate event looks to be a confrontational meeting of two problematic idiots , the cop and the suspect.

• Still-out
    Still-out

That's my opinion, too. ^

A jacked up situation that many are taking advantage of to make a point at the expense of the country and its citizens.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Well.....getting a tad nervous. Busloads of protesters, many from out of state along with a hodgepodge of semi locals are getting frothy a few blocks away. At least 2,000 +. This was unexpected.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Balaam - are you guys okay?

• westiebilly11
    westiebilly11

The whole episode concerns me. Re the policeman/men who killed the man. I wonder whether the policeman/men has mental issues, past trauma involving a black man, whether he or family member has ever been attacked etc by a black man. PTSD etc etc. If so, then might such events have been a trigger?.. Would there have been an equally violent outrage if it had been a black cop who killed George? So many questions etc which need to be answered.. I also fail to understand how violence/ looting etc helps matters. Seems much of it has been done involving rent a mobs. I hope things get resolved for everyone's sake. One other point, wonder what children are thinking witnessing all the violence/looting etc? ...

• Simon
    Simon

So after learning more about this incident, the cops put the guy on his stomach specifically to reduce the risk of sudden death which they talk about in the video. Apparently, one of the ways Fentanyl kills people is that you put your head down and choke yourself - unlike a drunk, who's auto-response would kick in, Fentanyl puts your right out which is why people often die from it.

This has been painted as a racist incident but is there one single jot of evidence that it is?

Remember Baltimore? Remember how that was initially sold as a bunch of racist cops? Then it turned out that half of them where black and there was no evidence of any racial crime let alone intent to kill?

No one would have cared if it had been a black cop, or a white victim. Because the fact is no one really cares about any of it, it's just an excuse.

The facts are clear and that is that the police do NOT go round murdering black men. It's all BS.

• Quetzal
    Quetzal
    The facts are clear and that is that the police do NOT go round murdering black men. It's all BS.

You are right that the police do not go around with the intention of killing black men. Your statement is correct but it doesn't address the issue.

If you are driving within the speed limit and a child runs into the street, and the child is killed, you will have to deal with authorities not matter what. You might have to go through drug, alcohol and other tests. Some police expert will likely want to see if there are skid marks to check the breaking distance and your speed at the time of the accident. Even if you did everything within the law of the land, you might still end up with consequences of the child's death.

Your lawyer's defence cannot be "The facts are clear and that is that my client did NOT go round murdering small children. It's all BS"

Part of the public consternation/anger is the lack of due diligence and independent investigation when situations like this arise.

You mentioned police camera in your previous post. It can be a double-edge sword. Sometimes it works for the police but at other times it can work against them. There have been cases where footage have been deleted by the police when the camera should have been on. My point is, body cameras by the police doesn't always work to prove them innocent.

• Simon
    Simon
    Even if you did everything within the law of the land, you might still end up with consequences of the child's death.

Yes, but you are either responsible for the death (by being "irresponsible" and not paying attention, going too fast etc...) or you are not.

To make it fit the subject at hand, imagine people took extra care driving round black neighbourhoods and fewer black kids were run over than white kids. There would still inevitably be accidents. Would it be fair if black parents claimed that people were intentionally running over their children?

What if black parents taught their kids that white drivers were out to get them and it didn't matter if they stayed on the sidewalk or not, so they run across the street and start leaping in front of cars. Who contributes more to resulting deaths, the parents or the drivers?

Too many black people are doing a terrible job of raising their kids, they indoctrinate them to make poor life choices and then claim it was all inevitable and the system against them.

Single mothers make lousy parents.

Part of the public consternation/anger is the lack of due diligence and independent investigation when situations like this arise.

Time and again, we have these riots DESPITE people being arrested or trials happening. They don't want a trial, they want a hanging. That is not how justice works.

People feel aggrieved because they are fed a diet of lies by the media and then they feel cheated. When you've been told someone was just walking down the street and was gunned down by a racist cop while they were on their knees saying "hands up, don't shoot', and everyone has marched and rioted and chanted ... it's hard to walk it back when the facts come out and say "oh, he attacked the cop? he's a criminal thug? erm ...".

The black community fall for it every time, but strangely they only ever seem to care when it is some thug who's been held to account. Something with optics that can be twisted by people who jerk their strings, and the perfect scenario they are always waiting for is the magical phrase "white cop".

• rh3988
    rh3988

the cops put the guy on his stomach specifically to reduce the risk of sudden death which they talk about in the video.

It's so obvious that they were just trying to help the poor man. And the Ku Klux Klan was just trying to help black people reach their full potential.

https://www.nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=mZ5L0KtNusw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit