Organized Rioting Across America Due To A Black Man’s Death

by minimus 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

The only way I'd be driving through an American city right now is in a tank or some Mad Max type vehicle.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Last night our town was quiet. A large armed citizen presence is quite a deterrent.

• Simon
    Simon

I read somewhere that gun license applications are up 74%, not surprising.

Anyone with any sense knows that the police may not be there to hold things together. If you're in a democrat city they may have been told to stand down and allow rioting / looting to happen or they may just be overwhelmed.

If I had to live in the US, I'd much rather be in a red-state and preferably a more rural location.

I feel sorry for those trapped in the democrat controlled sanctuary cities - they do little to control crime and have just been releasing often violent prisoners.

It's like the want some kind of "purge" scenario to happen.

• BourneIdentity
    BourneIdentity

Exactly what I thought, The Purge!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Unfortunately deaths by actions of police officers usually go about at a slow pace.

Due to this fact and it was again with this situation, the calls out of racism went out and spiraled out of control, enhanced no doubt by the private video that went online quickly.

Hopefully things will quiet down until the charges and the ex-cop go to court.

I dont think this was a direct case of racism but one of a physical arrest that went haywire incited by bystanders who were directly interfering.

• BourneIdentity
    BourneIdentity

If Trump has his way and the military comes into the larger US cities, I think the population will be begging to have the corrupt cops back in power.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

We should give Facebook some credit , the world is on fire and misinformation is still the flavour of the day, feeding fuel to the flames.

• minimus
    minimus

I’m not sure the cop or cops were racists. Was it simply because he was black that he killed him? Would this same cop have done the same thing to a white person? I’ll bet when they check his file he probably was a dickhead to anyone , black white male or female.

• Still-out
    Still-out

Chauvin had many complaints on file

• Simon
    Simon

Sorry, no links to fake news sites please, especially ones intent on providing a biased and inflammatory viewpoint. If we're allowed to talk about the cops complaints, can we talk about the criminals convictions? Like beating up women, armed robbery, driving under the influence of drugs etc...? Is that how we're to judge whether something was a crime or not, or are we meant to look at the actual evidence of the case in question?

I expect most cops working in bad neighbourhoods have complaints on file. It would be interesting to know the breakdown of how many have them and how many each has vs how many are upheld. I believe the number of complaints went down dramatically as soon as body cams were mandated, which suggests either the problem has been mostly solved or else many of the complaints were BS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit