COBE Arrested For Child Abuse

by freemindfade 43 Replies latest members private

• Oubliette
    Oubliette
    JM2, thanks for clarifying.
  • freddo
    freddo

I don't know how these cases get handled in the U.S. but in the U.K. it goes like this:

Complaint made to the Police/Investigated by Police.

Police confer with the Crown Prosecution Service to see if there is any likelihood of a conviction on the evidence found. If there is then: Accused charged

(If not the evidence remains on file and can be used if more evidence or another similar case comes to light.)

Witness statements/any evidence found is disclosed to the accused's lawyers for consideration/rebuttal.

Rebuttal (eg - little Johnny's mother says my client touched him on Julember 9th in the restrooms at the Red Sox game; my client was out the country, was involved in a divorce with little Johnny's mother and Red Sox didn't play that day) may result in case being dropped.

Case brought to Magistrates Court (panel of three magistrates)

Defendant enters a plea (Guilty/Not Guilty - sometimes no plea entered if the charge is severe enough to be passed immediately to a higher (Crown) court)

If defendant pleas guilty at Magistrates Court it still goes to Crown Court for sentencing but a lesser sentence may be given because the defendant pled guilty early on.

If not guilty plea entered then case goes to Crown Court with Jury.

Trial. - Convicted/Acquitted - Sentenced or free to leave.

So why don't we wait for the result before we assume guilt?

• freddo
    freddo

I don't know what this means and I don't know if this link works but:

lostcoastoutpost.com/judged/2015/nov/16

it states under heading "Judged"

Click Case type "criminal"

Click Court "five"

Standridge is there at 1.30pm with a docket number.

No result that I can see?

Any help?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Typical CoBE material. A controlling pig of the lowest order.

No wonder the governing body members got where they are today...and little wonder they protect their beloved paedophiles.

You friend is brainwashed, I'm sad to say.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit