by freemindfade 43 Replies latest members private

• cappytan
    cappytan

Eff it. I'm sharing it.

http://lostcoastoutpost.com/booked/2015/oct/08/#arrestee-40742

Dale Stanbridge or some ish like that

• Giordano
    Giordano

who over a period of time, not less than three months in duration, engages in three or more acts of substantial sexual conduct with a child under the age of 14 years at the time of the commission of the offense, as defined in subdivision (b) of Section 1203.066, or three or more acts of lewd or lascivious conduct, as defined in Section 288, with a child under the age of 14 years at the time of the commission of the offense is guilty of the offense of continuous sexual abuse of a child and shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for a term of 6, 12, or 16 years.

Here's the thing with pedophiles...... they are corrupter's of a child's innocence. They corrupt what's right and what's wrong. They corrupt who to trust and their relationship with their family and the congregation. It's all out the window there's no erasing what happened. Just hopefully healing........Add to that those weak mental pygmy's the WTBTS and the Congregation and they think somebody like that should be forgiven that criminal act if they repent. Sure forgive a sin but never this type of crime. If he's guilty beyond a doubt give him 16 years and see if he winds up in diapers.

• HomebytheSea
    HomebytheSea
    Of all the things that are wrong with this organization (and there are many), THIS is the most disgusting, reprehensible, & outrageous , in my opinion. It should be screamed from the rooftops, so the children can be protected from these poor excuses for human beings! Publicity is one of the most effective tools for this, but the thing that is so shocking is the collective absence of morality and conscience that exists in the Borg. Watching the ARC has been the event that has completely changed my views, & my husband & I haven't attended a meeting since. As a nurse, a mother & a human being, I'm mortified.
  • truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam
    I just hope it's being handled right and the victims are getting the help they need.
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    Gave a talk 7 years ago about how the holy spirit empowers to help fight temptation.
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Sorry, home by the sea. I meant to hit like, but I hit the dislike button instead.

I'm glad you've taken a stand against evil.

• JustMe2
    JustMe2

stuckinamovement

This is the same guy who gave the 2008 District Convention talk. "Guided by God's Spirit to fight temptation" at the Cow Palace.

One of the talks given by an elder who molested many children? "Children, Our Most Precious Possession."
  • chicken little
    chicken little
    On the 2011 agenda for convention at Cow Palace as well, it is on the internet.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

JustMe2: One of the talks given by an elder who molested many children? "Children, Our Most Precious Possession."

Wow, that would be pretty damning evidence at his trial.

• JustMe2
    JustMe2

JustMe2:

One of the talks given by an elder who molested many children? "Children, Our Most Precious Possession."

Oubliette:

Wow, that would be pretty damning evidence at his trial.

Sorry, I didn't make that clear. This wasn't the Witness from the OP but was a case from many years ago. He pleaded guilty after two of the victims--and 2 elders--testified in front of the grand jury. (Part of the BOE were against the family going to court, but there were elders who were very supportive.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit