Did man really go to the moon?

by atomant 121 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty

It pains me to be on the same forum with people dumb enough to believe in a flat earth and moon-landing hoaxes.

It is one of the reasons I could never go back to the KHall. It offends me to be spoken at by ignorant people assuming the role of experts.

• captaingrl
    captaingrl

I think man walked on the moon, but quite frankly I would not be surprised some dumbass decided to fix a few of the photos to get them to look perfect and that's why we got all the controversy.

• sparky1
    sparky1

atomant...........you seem to know a lot about space travel and exploration. Are you now communicating with us from URANUS?

• atomant
    atomant

Sparky before u accuse people of talking from where the sun don't shine have a look at this video and get back to me.Either type in a funny thing happened on the way to the moon or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4

• atomant
    atomant

ps l suggest everyone have a look at the above video.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

l have researched this subject and come to the conclusion that no we didn't.What do others think?

You're a idiot

• WhatshallIcallmyself
    WhatshallIcallmyself

Comments are disabled for that YT video above. It seems the Sun doesn't shine on that particular page either...

• atomant
    atomant
    type in( a funny thing happened on the way to the moon) and u will find it and heres anothery heiwaco.tripod.com/moontravel2.htmWhos the idiot Frankenstein not for a moment did l believe in any of the jw bs having been raised in it from infancy.
  • Island Man
    Island Man

In the late 1960s the technology didn't exist to fake the kind of realistic footage that was released. It would have been - and was - easier to actually go to the moon, than to fake it so convincingly.

• Island Man
    Island Man

What kind of "research" did you do? Did you just look at a bunch of quack conspiracist videos alone? Or did you also look at the other videos where the nonsense said by the conspiracists are debunked?

Why are comments disabled on the video you posted? What does the poster not want being revealed by the comments of knowledgeable people? Don't you see the same pattern of information control exhibited by Watchtower?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit