Did man really go to the moon?

by atomant 121 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• atomant
    atomant

l have researched this subject and come to the conclusion that no we didn't.What do others think?

• OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups
    I have researched the subject and come to the conclusion that the internet is a hoax. It doesn't exist.
  • venus
    venus

Recent polls indicate that approximately 20% of Americans believe that the U.S. has never landed on the moon.

https://listverse.com/2012/12/28/10-reasons-the-moon-landings-could-be-a-hoax/

• kairos
    kairos

Show your proof.
    I'll definitely listen to what you have to say and treat you with respect.

• jp1692
    jp1692

It’s weird that people will used advanced technology—iPhones, tablets and the internet—to post conspiracy theory rants saying technology is a hoax.

How do they miss the irony and the fact that they are the butt of their own joke?

• Poztate
    Poztate

l have researched this subject and come to the conclusion that people who believe that man didn't go to the moon are idiots and quite possibly Republicans who voted for Trump ...but I could be wrong.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

In my research people who don`t believe man went to the moon ignorantly think it was a one off event oblivious to the fact that men went to to moon six times over a period of some years.

In fact 12 men walked on the moon during that time.

Think about this : Quite a number of nations are involved in Space and it`s exploration to name a few England ,France ,Russia ,China,India,Europe etc, do you honestly think they would keep quiet with their mouths shut if it was all a hoax ?

They would be the first ones to expose it as a hoax if it didn`t happen.

• VW.org
    VW.org

l have researched this subject and come to the conclusion that atomant is bored and started this post to see how many bites he would get.

• VW.org
    VW.org

l have researched this subject and come to the conclusion that l have researched this subject and come to the conclusion.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

man did go to the moon--but it was closed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit