RubyTuesday = LuckyLucy?!?!?

by Xander 90 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* @ myself for not rephrasing that..sheesh...

xw..down girl! *makes a note to bring honey to GB...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Well I havent ever been dipped in honey, but tonite was a first,,,,,, I danced in foam,,,,,,,, bubbles 7 feet high,,,,,,, For some reason I had no idea I would be soaking wet with bubbles all over the place. It was worse than any wet tshirt contest,,,,,, try slip slidding bubbles and a bunch of tipsy women.... It was actually kind of fun,,,,,,,,still some remanent flashing left over from Mardi Gras and IT WAS ALL GOOD.

I doubt I would ever do it completly sober thou,,,,,,, it took several whiskey sours and a few crazy girlfriends to get me out there,,,,,,,,but at least I can say I did it!!!!!!!!!

I think Matthew McConahey was some where down in those bubbles, having a great time with us , full on beer and crawfish. Well it could have been him!!!!!!!!! Just teasing ya XW!!!

And What the heck is this thread about anyway,,,,,,,,, don't yall think my foamy bubble dancing is more interesting?? I have soap in my ears, soap in my eyes, and almost broke my darn wrist on that crap,,,,,,,,,,I would not recommend it , unless you plan on busting your ass good at least a few times.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Hey XW, where did you find my high school photo?

• Simon
    Simon

Prisca/Gumby

People get dealt with when they get dealt with. If I do find out about duplicate accounts then I try and make sure first which means looking at the technical stuff (logs etc...) as well as their posting patterns. i'm sure you wouldn't want to be jumped on if I just suspected you had a duplicate account?

LuckyLucy was warned for what she was posting.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Notice that niether Luck, nor Ruby, have posted for awhile.

• Xander
    Xander

Yeah, did notice that. Perhaps they didn't like being called out on this?

• JH
    JH

Lucy was in chat before, and I asked her if she was Ruby and she said NO

JH of the IP: lns4bWryD4w6wbDr class

• Valis
    Valis

Well Duh JH...as I told unLucky in chat...offer proff and be done with it...all that mess about how hurt Ruby was...well where is Ruby and where is the righteous indignation from either one of them? Fact is it aint there...you can figure it out or make your own inferences. If someone accused me of such a thing I would be pissed and be all over showing that not to be the case As well, I also told her that I would apollogize assuming it could be proved this was not the case..as all I got was called a homosexual by unLucky while it was in the chat room...I don't bait that easy toots.....usually when people post at another's machine everyone is told "hey..I'm using so and so's machine.." BINGO! PROBLEM SOLVED...but this didn't and hasn't happened..yawn..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• JH
    JH

So why be so polite in chat

Call her a liar

Go Ahead

• Valis
    Valis

uh when she came in I said Hi Ruby..did you not catch that? I'm open to the possibillity that they are separate entities, or did you not catch that one either? The other question is why can't they defend itself or themselves? Do tell JH....

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit