RubyTuesday = LuckyLucy?!?!?

by Xander 90 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I wanna be dipped in honey and thrown to the lesbians too!....LOL!...OUTLAW

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hey Outy,

Just make sure their asses are in the right place! Ha Ha!

• Xander
    Xander

Weird, they bump each others own threads, too:

LuckyLucyThe good girl

Post 193 of 440
    since 09-Jul-02

What movie are you going to see next?
    IP: piUEq2N2vu5bOT3Q
    RubyTuesdayRe: The good girl

Post 114 of 494
    since 09-Jul-02

The Good Girl as well.I'm so sick of violence and despair, need something light hearted.Not to mention my love life is on the rocks also.
    IP: piUEq2N2vu5bOT3Q

(it looks like the quote thing cuts it off, but here they are posting from the same computer only 15 minutes apart! Weirdness, I say.)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Dansk,ohhhhhhhhh they will be..Right in the palm of my hand....OUTLAW,Canada`s Olympic female bum pinching Champion...OUTLAW win`s the gold again!!..LOL!...OUTLAW

• Francois
    Francois

Yeah? Well, I wanna be dipped in honey and thrown to a pack of wildly horney hetero women.

francois

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Well I ave always thought Ruby was a sweetie I know she is usually online during work, maybe she works with someone that joined the same time. I just really don't see why AGAIN this couldn't have been asked through personal message instead of a thread.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The hetro women sound good too!..I wan-em all..Bwa-ha-ha-ha-haaaa!!....LOL!...OUTLAW

• JH
    JH

One last question before leaving RubyTuesday....

• Xander
    Xander

Sheila, you'll note if you look through their threads that they have frequently posted within 10-15 mins of each other. ESPECIALLY when no one else has replied to a thread.

And, in any case, I'm not the first one to bring this out into public - Simon already did. Thus, people would already be wondering.

So, I started a thread. Either Lucky and Ruby are not the same person, and they can thus explain what's going on so people don't think they are deceiving us, OR, those two accounts DO represent the same person, who is jerking us around, and the board thus deserves to be informed.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Holy Three Faces of Eve!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit