RubyTuesday = LuckyLucy?!?!?

by Xander 90 Replies latest jw friends

• email
    email

Oh no heaven!!! you have multiple personalities too!!!???

Hmmmmm... so THAT explains it...

• Xander
    Xander

Well, I'll just take this opportunity to bump my suggestion for a 'search by IP hash' feature available to the masses.

Also, I'd like to see an 'ignore' option. (This is actually the first board I've been on that doesn't have one - and, ironically, the only board I'm on I'd actually use it. Most the posters here are great, but for some of them my blood pressure would do well to never hear from again.)

• Prisca
    Prisca

The board used to have an ignore feature, but that disappeared when the new format was introduced.

I'm surprised that "Lucky Lucy" hasn't been banned for some of her comments lately. She insults posters right left and centre, for no reason, despite Simon's forum rules.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Did I hear something about being fed to honey dipped thespians? Can I be fed to this one?:

PLEASE???????????????????????

XW

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Well I'm not sure what to say except I hope this gets straightened out. All I know is I am me and Thunder is Thunder!

• Valis
    Valis

Real simple Sheila..Ruby apollogizes to EVERYONE and keeps one user name or goes away...taking her naughty alter ego w/her...good riddance to multi garbage..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• gumby
    gumby

Prisca,

Did you say LL made nasty comments? You mean like these..

Scully, don't hate just because i'm beautiful, Your just jealous,,,nah na na nah na na. I bet you wiegh in at about 400 pounds?

Trauma Hound Dog, You're the one thats not getting any, you just dream you could have someone like me, Scully is more your speed.

Stinkypants, good name for you!

TH, You really need to work on your comebacks.

What a stupid a$s comment....LOL!!!

Your the moron if you believe in reincarnation, bet you also believe in the tooth fairy and Santa! Maybe she only" jokin around".....as wally cleaver would say.btw.....nice to hear from you

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Still perplexed and confused

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Sheila- there is nothing confusing about it- I still want that honey-dipped thespian !!!!!

XW

• myself
    myself
    EVERYONE knows that using two aliases and having double personalities is not acceptable.

myself* throws out her idea of pseudo Sybil identities.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit