RubyTuesday = LuckyLucy?!?!?

by Xander 90 Replies latest jw friends

• Xander
    Xander

Consistently posting from the same IP:

RubyTuesdaykFjSeHB6sQEpF7DH (14-Mar-03)faXE3xHp8mRulK+o (29-Jul-02)
    LuckLucykFjSeHB6sQEpF7DH (14-Mar-03)faXE3xHp8mRulK+o (29-Jul-02)

Joined within half-hour of each other:

RubyTuesdaySince 09-Jul-02 08:34
    LuckLucySince 09-Jul-02 09:07

Anyone else think this is more than just coincedence?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Sheesh. Ya think you don't know a person... and it turns out you're right, lol.

• berten
    berten

One thing I know is that Lucy was not that Lucky when they were dealing out brains...

• Dansk
    Dansk

Well done, Xander.

Now, then, come clean. Are you Ruby Lucy or Lucky Tuesday? And we haven't got all day..................!

• Xander
    Xander

Sure wish Simon had implemented a 'search by IP' address thingy. Or some way of seeing who else posts with the same IP - I'm just dying to know now who else this person has been masquerading as.

None of the 'usual suspects' seem to match, but you never know....

Anyway, especially given the nature of LuckyLucy's posts, I'll have to reiterate what I suggested in another thread:

• riz
    riz

well dip me in honey and throw me to the lesbians.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Hey...way to go Xander ... I mean Columbo !

I like Ruby Tuesday's avatar better though. Maybe LuckyLucy is Ruby Tuesdays's blonde alter ego...or maybe they're just sisters ?

• shera
    shera

These r the ip's I found beside their names.

ruby turesday IP: H5rcStUOTQ6hMXpb

lucky lucy IP: kFjSeHB6sQEpF7DH

I may be wrong..I was just checking.don't want anyone getting hurt,if there is no need of it.

• Xander
    Xander

A single computer's IP addresses can change over time - notice that both sets of IPs I compared against were from the same date - double check the dates on the IP addresses you have provided and see what either person was posting as on the same date.

• shera
    shera

Oh I see I checked another thread and the ip was the same.Mabey they are friends.Oh well,I'm staying out of it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit