ANNOUNCEMENT CLIP ...2015 Annual meeting Sam Herd confirming what we knew a month ago about slow down and halt of worldwide construction

by Watchtower-Free 80 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cookiemaster
    cookiemaster
    If they're doing cost cutting, maybe the Gibberish Buddies could start by selling their super expensive watches, rings, bracelets, suits, etc, etc. Also, just look at the enthusiasm on his face while reading that stuff. It's electric, LOL. It's like he's going on death row or something, that's how happy he seems while reading that thing.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

elderlNewton - "...In May, they said they needed funds to build KHs... Herd now says they will build if the funds are contributed by the friends..."

I think we've passed a tipping point...

...enough "conscious-classers" (TTATTers who still feel they have no choice but to stay in) have finally just up and stopped donating.

Never underestimate the power of passive resistance.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

In one of the JW broadcasts of the last few months they featured the experience of woman so depressed because she was only reg pioneer and wanted to be a special pioneer...whaaaaaaat (scratching head)

They would have known this was coming when that damn experience was aired.

Seriously? They know exactly what they are doing.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    This is good, this is good!! Yeah, check-out those expensive suits and jewellery they wear. I caught that too. Not only do they seem to be cash strapped, but they seem to pin it on the rank and file about not donating enough, in a way.
  • bafh
    bafh

Is this clip on JW Broadcasting? I'd love to talk to my mom or friend about it, but if it's not on that site, then I don't want to bring it up and blow my cover because it is not publicly available.

• bafh
    bafh

He should have said:

"These adjustments are not being done because of a lack of financial support on your part, but as you know - we are being sued up the ass for the way we've mishandled sexual abuse cases all these years, and funds have been diverted from the Kingdom work to make up for our negligence in this regard.

Nevertheless, we are confident Jehovah is guiding us in all matters...."

[puke]

• Virgochik
    Virgochik
    That was disgusting. His tone and facial expressions raised red flags for me. I'd never trust that man per my female intuition.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Yeah, funds are being diverted from the extremties back to the vital organs like Warwick Mansion.

Which is exactly what would happen if torrential money loss, or even a moderate steady bleed was occurring.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Hey, 'Brother Herd'........................Uncle Remus has some advice for you and the gang on the Governing Body(tm): "You can't run away from trouble. There ain't no place that far." Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah!!!!!

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Herd video

is on JWbroadcasting as part of video 2 of the annual meeting at the 4:05 minute mark

http://tv.jw.org/#en/video/VODProgramsEvents/pub-jwbam_201510_2_VIDEO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit