MAJOR TV SHOW TO DISCUSS JW CHILD ABUSE

by Scully 170 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Mulan
    Mulan

We get CBC on our cable system, here in Washington State. I know I've seen The Fifth Estate before too. I hope it's still there................never watch Canadian channels, since my youngest child grew up. (Mr. Dressup?? That was his favorite for years)

Can't wait for this one.

• Scully
    Scully

bttt

• Dia
    Dia

Hey Undisfellowshipped - Thanks for the news link. I see that a January 6 article cites that of the unusually high incidence in Oregon, of familicide (fathers killing their wives and children), two of the three recent cases involved JWs.

Seems like this should have a separate post, eh? Under news or current events.

I would create it if I knew how, but I don't. Maybe someone else can do that?

Thanks

• Scully
    Scully

bump

• concerned mama
    concerned mama

Thanks for letting us know about this, Scully!!!! I had completely missed it. I am so glad there is going to be some Canadian coverage of the problems in the WT. My thanks to all involved, both for their hard work and tremendous courage.

concerned mama

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Scully,

thanks for the excellent info.

So in a short while: Danemark; United Kingdom,

Germany, USA, and now Canada.

I'm sure that all this coverage will (at least

should) open many eyes ..and hearts.

Greetings, James Charles MacHislopp

• avengers
    avengers
    I feel sorry for the Watchtower, and JR Brown.

You tell good jokes.

Its like the scandal just wont stop!!!

That is not a joke.

• Scully
    Scully

bttt again!!

Love, Scully

• Jesika
    Jesika

I can't wait to see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bttt

• edp81
    edp81

Please let me know where I can get a copy of this program. One of my profs. in college will be especially interested in this program.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit