MAJOR TV SHOW TO DISCUSS JW CHILD ABUSE

by Scully 170 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

Down with JR BROWN...........Down with JR BROWN.....................

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

For those ordering tapes from Bowdens, it can get kind of expensive so when the time comes, we will hopefully get something set up for all of you.

hawk

• Scully
    Scully

Jesika:

You are more than welcome to a copy. E-mail me at [email protected]

Love, Scully (desperately seeking more VCRs class)

• Simon
    Simon

Scully, a tape would be awesome ... I'll make sure it's available for as many people to watch as possible.

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub

One of the biggest responsibilities of a civilized society is to protect those who can't protect themselves. This would be the Children.

Mr Brown should let the GB speak for themselves otherwise he shares in every child rape that occurs because of this policy.

• waiting
    waiting

TO ALL WHO'VE MADE THIS POSSIBLE..............THANK YOUKismet too.

I have no idea of the tremendous hours and work involved - and can't even watch the dumb thing, but I am appreciative.

Hey Scully - will email you too?

ALL CANADIANS!!! Wow!!! All 143 of them will get the news, woohoo!
  • ozziepost
    ozziepost

These shows are popping up everywhere. Great stuff! Thanks for the info guys, and I hope it can be up on JWD soon.

Just a thought: would I be right in thinking these docos are only being produced in English-speaking lands? USA/UK/Australia, and now Canada.

Cheers, Ozzie

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

This is fantastic! One show spawns another and another, until perhaps a governmental agency decides to investigate. Now that would something.

Great job Scully!

• Simon
    Simon

I've added a banner ad to publicise it as much as possible (on this site) ... it's only a 'quicky' but please everyone feel free to borrow it (or put something similar) on any website you can so that as many people as possible know about this.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

I'd like a copy of the show too.

Yizuman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit