MAJOR TV SHOW TO DISCUSS JW CHILD ABUSE

by Scully 170 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• acsot
    acsot

Truthseeker: hope you're running for cover!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scully: Great news! Thanks for the info!

• outnfree
    outnfree

YAY! YAY!! YAY!!!! (as opposed to eh? eh? eh? Sorry, couldn't resist!)

This wife and mother of Canadians (that's two here in the US truthseeker - LOL) will be tuned into the CBC (Ch. 9) here in Southeastern Michigan and wouldn't miss it for the world.

Thanks to you Scully, Expat, Hawk, Kismet, etc., for your stellar efforts in getting the story told. I will definitely buy you guys a round at the next Apostofest!

The only question is: Who will be sitting next to Corrie when she dies of apoplexy? MUUWAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

out

• Farkel
    Farkel

Good job Scully, et. al.!

: I feel sorry for the Watchtower, and JR Brown

Youmustbejoking. I don't. Not in the least. I feel sorry for the children.

Farkel

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

IMO

J.R. Brown is a willing puppet. JR is the the tool for the systematic rape of justice of little children. What come before the safety of children? The nazi-WT party.

ash

• Scully
    Scully

outnfree:

Who will be sitting next to Corrie when she dies of apoplexy?

Maybe I'll go and give her big old Dutch butt a goose to keep her heart going.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Love, Scully

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Regarding McKeown - He did his first show as "host" on the JWs back in 1982. But keep in mind its a combination effort of producers/hosts/editors/lawyers and on and on.

hawk

Edited by - hawkaw on 10 January 2003 15:28:31

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Scully:

I emailed you. Please could you call me at the number in the email. Thanks.

Expatbrit

• Nordic
    Nordic

To Farkel

It was a joke!!!

I think JR Brown is a great shameless liar!!!

Edited by - Nordic on 10 January 2003 15:32:53

• Jesika
    Jesika

<raising hand> I want a copy toooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is WONDERFUL news, I have been waiting for this to air. I had a little birdie tell me about it.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Here we go again!!!!!!

Looks like I am gonna have to call my reporter again. Scully, can I get a copy of the tape too??? Or maybe I can have elsewhere copy it for me, either way I would like a copy to show to the news team in TX, she told me to keep her updated.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Hawkaw. Was that the show I was referring to? The Crumbling of the Watchtower. 1982!! OMG I'm feeling older by the minute.

Let's hope this one raises the bar. At least being on CBC it will be seen by a lot of people in remote communities who don't have cable or satellite dishes, as that's about all they get on the airwaves!

Maybe the next time the dubs are "working the rurals" they'll get run out of town!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit