NFL Playoffs: Week-By-Week Predictions

by Funchback 65 Replies latest social physical

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Hey I don't mind getting one wrong this week, since the Iggles were the one I got wrong. I was really surprised at how they down Phiffy. So now Gruden goes against his old team. I'm still rooting for Tampa, and you heard it here first: Tampa wins, beating Oakland 27-17.

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld
    NameWithheld originally had both picks correct but then changed his mind and picked the Eagles to win.

<kicks self> Drat - should have listened to my original thoughts - but everyone (TV, papers, etc) hyped the Eagles so much I fell for it. Of course, I never would have thought that the Bucs could show half as much offense as they have the past 2 weeks. Should be a good SuperBowl.

Tampa wins the Superbowl I think - unless they can't pressure Gannon, if he has time in the pocket he will kill Tampa.

• crownboy
    crownboy

Well, well, looks like I should replace Jimmy Kimmel on Fox come this fall.

For my Super Bowl pick, I'm going:

Bucs over Raiders.

Sure it's crazy; sure Oakland is the better team than Tampa, but I can't pick the Raiders to win the Super Bowl after the beat the Jets earlier (it's bad enough I picked them over Tennesse ).

If I'm wrong, Rich Gannon will win the Super Bowl MVP award. If I'm correct, my Super Bowl MVP pick is former NY Jets player Keyshawn Johnson. Can't wait for the game to play.

(Miller Lite should have saved their "great taste, less filling" commercial with the two amply buxomed women for this Super Bowl. It's damn hilarious, IMO)

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Damn Damn Damn Oakland Raiders and that Friggin' Gangster Al Davis!!!!! Can't stand the man...sorry...I hope the Buc's open up a major can of WhoopAss on 'em!!

My hopeful pic for the Super Bowl...which I may watch five whole minutes of...is Buc's 30 Raiders 21.

CC

• Gopher
    Gopher

Gopher's Nutty Super-Bowl prediction (taking the place of the Philly-Oakland game which I had previously predicted but won't happen):

DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS !!!

So therefore Tampa Bay (which finally has some decent offense to complement its always-stalwart defense) is your SuperBowl XXXVII champion tomorrow, I think. Oakland's greybeards will give these guys a run for their money through the first three quarters, but a Martin Grammatica field goal will salt it away for the Bucs.

Predicted Final Score: Tampa Bay 27, Oakland 17

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld
    Tampa wins the Superbowl I think - unless they can't pressure Gannon, if he has time in the pocket he will kill Tampa.

Woo hoo. Picked it right. I think it's safe to say that the Bucs got a little pressure on Gannon

• dubla
    dubla

name-

Woo hoo. Picked it right.

picked it right? what? maybe you dont remember what you said.......

Should be a good SuperBowl.

aa

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Well, it wasn't a nail biter at all, but it was in high def, and the commercials rocked as usual, so I'd say it was good

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

That matrix commercial in high def rocked

• rocketman
    rocketman

Looks like scarlet got her wish!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit