by Funchback 65 Replies latest social physical

• Gopher
    Gopher

Here are the Gopher nutty picks for the divisional playoff round:

NY Jets over Oakland

Tennessee over Pittsburgh

Philadelphia over Atlanta

San Francisco over Tampa Bay

Wow ... these are getting tougher to pick! Especially the AFC games. My congratulations in advance to anyone who figures these out.

• breeze
    breeze

NFL is as bad as drinking, it takes up too much of my life???

But I love it?

NY Jets over Oakland (43 - 38 Jets are on a roll and playing really great??)

Tennessee over Pittsburgh (14 - 7 I don't think Pittsburgh can take Tennessee down...)

Atlanta over Philadelphia (34 - 17 Atlanta really surprised me in the Green Bay game? Vick is nearly unstoppable??)

Tampa Bay over San Francisco (24 - 21 This will be a real close game but I think the Tampa defense will get them throught this game?)

"Super Bowl Perdiction...." Atlanta vs Tennessee a southern shootout???

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

I did pretty badly last week. Close....but no cigar..LOL.

Hopefully these will be better:

Jets 35......Oakland 31

Titans 28....Steelers 13

Falcons 24..Eagles 17

Bucs 31......Niners 21

CC

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Oakland over Jets 42-0

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld
    Oakland over Jets 42-0

LOL - that would be funny. Too bad it won't happen - I think the Jets might be able to eek out a win in this one ... If they do, I think we might see dubla wearing a Chap P jersy - over his M Vic one

Edited to add - if the niners can score 14 points they will win - I don't think that the Buc offense(what would you call it?) can put up that kind of score.

Edited by - NameWithheld on 7 January 2003 12:41:35

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

Hey Crazy you want to make a little bet on that one. If the Raiders lose I want to see you in a Chargers Jersey.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Eagles are going to win. We have a D that can handle Vic.

ash

• DIM
    DIM

Ain't no way the Eagles blow the game this weekend, McNabb has been playing up his injury, he's gonna torch the Falcons. They will win by 2 touchdowns, i'd bet my wife's Ford Focus on it

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

Crazy are you afriad to bet me???? Afriad the Raiders will Choke????

• ISP
    ISP

The Eagles will have their hands full with Atlanta. I'd like the Falcons to do it giving the 49ers homefield advantage for the championship game if they can get past the Bucs.

I'd like to see the 49ers do well but can they really do it? Offensively they do most things.

Oakland - 49ers final.

ISP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit