Last Post - My Most Painful Public Confession

by Amazing 131 Replies latest jw friends

• Marcos
    Marcos

I've only been here for a little while. But, I have found your posts to be kind and thoughtful.

I hope for your speedy recovery and that we will see you here again very soon!

Ciao,

Marcos

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder

Nice post. I hope you get to feeling better very soon.
    Thank you for your words of wisdom.

Lee

• bigboi
    bigboi

Amazing/Jim

You've always been among my favortie posters. Your life is a real lesson in resiliancy. I wish you all the best in all your endeavors and know that I've learned a great deal from reading your stff the last couple of years.

Much love and happiness to you and yours,

Troy(bigboi)

• borgfree
    borgfree

Jim,

I think all of the advise you gave in your post agrees with the teachings of Jesus. I think you know, that I am a born-again Christian, so I appreciate your words. I have chosen to follow our Lord, where ever he goes. I do not always go to a church (building) but I will always try my best to follow our Lord.

Thanks for your posts, and my prayer is, that you will have a full recovery from your health problems, and continue in the work you are doing.

Borgfree

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

(((((((((((((((( JIM )))))))))))))))

• Happy
    Happy

Jim,

Your post was very touching and full of wisdom. Best wishes for your recovery.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Jim, I have always liked your posts. Your intelligence, and your concern for others showed through in everything you said here. You are in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Jeff Thomas

• outnfree
    outnfree

((((((Jim)))))))

I will miss your presence here on the board. It has been an honor to witness a small part of your personal journey.

I also wanted to share that my husband is doing VERY well after quintuple by-pass surgery in Sept. of '01. If that's the route you've decided to go, take a deep breath and leave it in the hands of your skilled surgeon and God. We'll be praying for you

AND taking your post to heart.

outnfree

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Amazing, take good care of youself, we need posters like you here. I hope all goes well with the operation and that you will return soon.

I'm glad you found the courage to speak about your past, it is very hard for us to do, but we do need to do it. Men also need support for what endured when young and to see that we are not alone and that it was just as wrong to be done to us as the women. We need to show society that their myths about male abuse is wrong.

Again, take care of your health first and foremost, then return as you can. We will be looking forward to it.

Lew W

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Jim,

I mostly read through the posts, but I don't always respond to them. I've always enjoyed your posts. You are a remarkable and a very intelligent person.....I admire that tremendously. Amen to your words above.

Take Care and God bless!

Bernadine

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit