Last Post - My Most Painful Public Confession

by Amazing 131 Replies latest jw friends

• Solace
    Solace

Jim,

You are an amazing person.

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and feelings.

Please take care.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    You are a hypocrite, uninformed, and have little more going for you than a "Biker from Hell" mentality. Plain and simple. You have no idea about civil discussion, as your own words bury you. What a laughing stock you make of yourself ... and then you pretend to love the children ... you need to grow up and become human first.

Assclown, I guess you forgot to actually quote the entire thread, that is what you said to me, before I posted back to you. You call me a wuss, but it's your wussy ass, that didn't e-mail me first, if you had such a problem with what I said to you. Back in november mind you. You weren't nice to me, I wasn't nice to you, now get over it wuss boy. You don't have a clue how I am around children.

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

Trauma_Hound,

Can't you ever say something nice? The man is sick, for pete's sake!

He is going into major open heart surgery. Out of 91 posts in this thread, yours is the ONLY one that is not positive. Grow-up, Trauma_Hound, grow-up!

NewLight2

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Posting something negative about me, is not going to illicet feelings of good will. However, I hope he comes through with flying colors, and maybe we can talk, and resolve our differences.

Edited by - Trauma_Hound on 30 December 2002 0:25:42

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

AMAZING wrote :

then before I knew it some poster named Trauma_Hound on JWOL (and also JWD) called me a "Pedophile Loving Asshole"

TH wrote :

Posting something negative about me, is not going to illicet feelings of good will.

Hmmm....TH,

If you apologized to Jim for 'posting something negative' about him, he had no right to post this statement and remind us all of what you wrote. If you have not as yet apologized you will attract very limited sympathies.

HS

Edited by - hillary_step on 30 December 2002 0:33:52

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Hmm obviously HS can't read, it was a response to things he said to me before, he never apologized to me for what he said to me.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

lol....TH,

Obviously I can read, as I read your original message before you edited it, and I for one am pleased that you reworded your original thoughts, which in fairness was the only reason that I posted mine. By the time I had copy & pasted from my word processor you had already altered your message.

Nuff said, excepct the person with the greatest honor is always the first to apologize. Why not make Jim's day?

Best regards - HS

Edited by - hillary_step on 30 December 2002 1:9:57

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    Posting something negative about me, is not going to illicet feelings of good will. However, I hope he comes through with flying colors, and maybe we can talk, and resolve our differences.

If he dies as a result of the surgery and I hope to God he doesn't. But I hope you do have that opportunity to make amends and I really do hope you won't end up regretting it if anything bad happens to Amazing.
    Having an open heart surgery is a very risky business. I'm scared for him. I'm praying for him right now.

One big difference I see here between you and Amazing is that Amazing has opened his heart in a figurative sense to this community and we all have seen his heart and have come to know him and love him.

You on the other hand have a closed heart and you are rude, crude and downright cruel. I'd take Amazing for a friend any day over you, TH! Hell, he's starting to be like a father to me. Someone I wish I had growing up compared to the kind of father I had. Amazing rules.

Yizuman

Edited by - Yizuman on 30 December 2002 2:1:12

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Amazing/Jim

All the very best for the future. Like a lot of other posters I never got to know you too well. Perhaps when your'e fully recovered, rested and in the mood for it, you might give some of us a second chance. Hope so.

Christian love

Nic'

• Magog
    Magog

HS: TH initiated the problem in his first comment to Amazing Nov: 14 on JWO, during a discussion that Amazing was having with another poster:

Amazing go fuck yourself, recent events in the last day, have put me more invovled. If you want to keep this shit up, hope you never meet me fucker. http://www.jehovahswitnessonline.com/viewtopic.php?t=1281&start=0

This response by TH may have come across to Amazing as wholly needless, harsh, cruel, and threatening. On December 5th, in another JWO thread, TH was showing an "open-minded" attitude to some Neo-Nazis when Amazing called him on this, and where we find the 'out of context' quote used by TH above:

Trauma Hound: Let's see, you like to discuss ideas, and be open, and all that nice rhetoric ... yet when I was having a civil discussion with JanH on Nov 14th in Rhonda's thread about supporting Silentlambs ... a calm discussion about my views ... here is your way of discussing ideas:

Quote:

Amazing go fuck yourself, recent events in the last day, have put me more invovled. If you want to keep this shit up, hope you never meet me fucker. http://www.jehovahswitnessonline.com/viewtopic.php?t=1281&start=0

You are a hypocrite, uninformed, and have little more going for you than a "Biker from Hell" mentality. Plain and simple. You have no idea about civil discussion, as your own words bury you. What a laughing stock you make of yourself ... and then you pretend to love the children ... you need to grow up and become human first.

Amazing called him a hypocrite due to what he saw as an unmistakable double standard employed by TH in cuddling up to Neo-Nazis, but being cold to Amazing in another discussion. TH appears to be missing the whole point.

It seems to me in this final post of Amazing's that he used this incident with TH to illustrate the point about how we all have at times pounded on each other, and needlessly so. TH may be missing Amazing's contrite points and the subsequent note to TH not to take this too seriously. It seems that Amazing calling TH a 'wuss' pales in comparison to TH's harsher labeling of Amazing as a "Pedophile Loving Asshole (Clown)."

Since Amazing experienced being molested as a child, as well as witnessing the rape of his sister, I suspect that being called a "Pedophile Loving Assclown" by some ex-JW newbie, after all that Amazing tried to do to get the Justice ball rolling (before the arrival of Bill Bowen), may have been just too hard for Amazing to take. Maybe TH could be the one in this case to try a different approach.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit