Letter From Bill Bowen

by Lin 131 Replies latest jw friends

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Kelsey ...

You completely misread my point to you on Barb and Vicki and my over all point. And now you are bringing up private phone calls .... Whatever ....... like I said I am fading away from this thread.

hawk

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Best wishes Hawk- I hope that you and yours have a wonderful holiday. I also hope you can step away from this long enough to see that others have been hurt and offended. I really, truly wish all the best and that is why I express my concerns so loudly-

Have a safe holiday!

Kelsey

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Again you misread my post - "I'm fading away from this thread" not the board.

hawk

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Hawk- jeeze I did not say you were fading away from the board. I only wished you a good holiday...chill out my friend- the thread is done but we are not!

• Lin
    Lin

Rev, I regret ever copying and pasting this letter from Bill. This has blown up into something I never imagined. I'm sorry. I only did it because not everyone is on Bill's email list and thought that many would be interested. If it weren't for Simon's comment that the thread should probably remain along with the comments following it, I would delete this whole thread. Rev, I'm sorry. Hang in there dude.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Lin,

Don't even sweat it, at least I'm able to 'defend' myself, and so far I'm not getting 'attacked', so that's a good sign!

Can;t post again - SIMON!!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yes, I certainly did give Bill the new passwords. He claims he didn't receive them, but we were also having network errors last week that messed all emails up on that server, for all accounts and all websites. If I had to I could get proof of that as well. I own a couple of servers that are 'housed' at another location. I also pay maintenance on those, so I can have something sent to me as proof, I'm sure.

But even still, if Bill was worried, he has my number, and he didn't call because he doesn't like my voicemail. Well......tough. I screen my calls, string me up.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Edited by - RevMalk on 20 December 2002 4:9:3

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Hi everyone,

I just don't really know what to say about all this.

I find it extremely hard to believe that Bill Bowen OR RevMalk would do anything to hurt other people on purpose.

I just wanted to comment on a few statements I saw in this Thread:

Simon said:

Please don't start any more arguments ... all that will happen is that you will be deactivated. Wise up - be the one who walks away and then if the other person continues then it will only be them that get's the boot (which I presume would be considered 'a good thing' by each side).

I haven't been keeping up with all the rules for this Website.

Does this mean arguing will get you kicked off this Website?

Kelsey007 said:

I never new that Barb Anderson was a silent lamb

I have seen several Newspaper Articles mention that Barbara Anderson was a co-founder of silentlambs with Bill Bowen.

and according to her telephone call with me her and bill never hit it off so well from the begining because brother bill had this thing about women being in any position.

I can't believe that at all Kelsey. Not if those News Articles are correct about Barbara being Co-Founder with Bill.

Also, weren't you one of the people who was condemning Bill Bowen for posting information from PRIVATE E-Mails and Phone Calls?

Well, you just posted information from a (supposed) PRIVATE Phone Call.

RevMalk said:

Passwords were changed ONLY because the site was hacked last night and this evening as well. NOTHING has been hijacked....

The work WAS done for free, but the passwords were changed to save the site, NOT for any other reasons. The site is intact, and is live.

I just have a question for you, RevMalk:

Did you ever give Bill Bowen the New Passwords for the Site?

That seems to be Bill's main complaint, as far as I can see.

Edited by - UnDisfellowshipped on 20 December 2002 4:1:16

• Angharad
    Angharad

I think what Simon was saying that its ok to debate things rationally, but get into arguements that have spilled over from other places or are about something private or just making turning petty insults is not welcome here.

Of course debate is welcome and it can be heated as long as its the arguments that are being debated and people don't resort to personal attacks.

Any comment should be considered in context of the thread it's on and in this case it was to do with the topic at hand I believe.

• FrankyFourVests
    FrankyFourVests

I think Bill Bowen is one vest short of a full wardrobe.

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Undf'd- Barb Anderson silent lamb as in abuse victim- And you have the freedom to believe as you wish- however I have posted enough on this board to have proven that lies I do not tell- and the bowen and silent lamb supporters have posted here enough also and have solidly shown that at the very least they will embelish and spread vicious lies about others- check the history of the posts yourself- The Ray franz bashing posts by Bill Bowen, a Silent Lambs supporter charging that I am a jw in good standing and suggesting in a nasty way that my son's recent loss of both feet from bacterial menegitis was a fabrication- not only were these posts senseless they were hurtful to say the least- not expressions of someone that is honest and caring- but more like expressions of someone who is seeking to tear down and destroy- just as Mr Bowen had expressed to me- his mission was and is to bring the WT down. Those were his words out of his mouth. The silent lambs was and is a vehicle created to achieve that goal. No man that had the good of others at heart would expend his energies posting such nasty charges about others- regardless what he thinks of Ray Franz, Rev or myself his focus would be a positive one and never would he engage in wasting his time on such crap.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit