Sleigh Ride, Anyone?

by Farkel 61 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Farkel,you finaly start putting your music on the board and my sound is down..DAM!!!..I really wanted to hear your stuff..You must have played that just perfect,it`s starting to snow here..LOL!...OUTLAW

• blondie
    blondie

All I can say is this sleigh is getting mighty crowded. Good thing the music is great!

Blondie

• TR
    TR

Petty said,

yeah - & make sure TR gets a tape so that he can listen while he's recovering in the hospital from his schlong reduction surgery!

AWWWWW!!!! You're too kind! I'll be thinking of you, but not too hard.

TR

• Farkel
    Farkel

spanner,

Do you automatically play better the more you spend, I wonder?

Cute. A pianist needs to have a keyboard that responds to the attacks on the keys. Put another way, a soft attack gives a soft sound. A hard attack gives a louder sound. You simply cannot make good music if you don't have an instrument that won't respond to the love you are making with it.

$300 keyboards don't cut it. The Roland A-90EX does. It is a marvel of technology.

Farkel, who makes love to his piano and is not the least bit embarassed to admit it. Music is not only the thing that makes love happen between humans, but it sure helps! It is the thing that makes its creator of it filled with joy for the chance to make love and good feelings happen for others. Music is the common joy we share as humans. We should treasure it. It is magical, and I can't explain why. It drives my life, though.

I will play for anyone and everyone for free, and if I had the bucks, I would PAY people to listen to me.

I love music that much. It's my comfort and it gives me a joy that I cannot explain.

Farkel

• Mac
    Mac

Damn, Farkel

Almost detected a person in there!!!!!!!!

mac, of the way too dependent on emoticons class

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Celia,

I want to save it on my computer.... Help, please...

Try this. Using your mouse, right-click on the highlighted link that you want to save. Then left-click on "save target as..."

Then left-click on "save" in windows.

That should do it.

Spanner

• Englishman
    Englishman

Farkel,

I would very much enjoy listening to your music, however, for some reason aol disconnects every time that I click onto the link.

I'll keep trying.

I have always wanted to play an instrument competently, trouble is that, although I hear it in my head, I don't translate it into action with an instrument very well. I can bash out basic folk on a guitar and her Ladyship can sing like an angel (her rendition of Father and Son is astonishing). We also do a party piece of Widors Wedding March using vocals only that has to be heard to be believed.

OK, I'll give it another go after I have tweaked some connections.

Englishman.

• Celia
    Celia

Success at last Thank you Spanner

• Englishman
    Englishman

Cheers, Spanner, I have heard it at last.

Farkel, that was amazing, so individual and expressive. Somehow, although we haven't met as yet, your personality came right over there.

Good one.

Englishman.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Farkel,

$300 keyboards don't cut it. The Roland A-90EX does. It is a marvel of technology

Be gone with you! You inferior, Yamaha PSR350, feeble excuse for a keyboard, you!

I condemn you to a beginner's fingers!

Meanwhile...

*Spanner opens wrapper to new Roland A-90EX*

Wow!!! My very own Roly!!!

" In twenty years I may be as good as Farkel...Drool...Drool..."

Any chance of a quick Fur Elise, or something? I could get a recording out, but it means a lot more when

someone you "know" plays it!

Spanner

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit