Sleigh Ride, Anyone?

by Farkel 61 Replies latest jw friends

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Wonderful stuff Farkel - THANK YOU!

I would love to hear all your other stuff - we should have a forum here with nothing but Farkel music for our listening enjoyment while perusing this board!

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

cool,

everyone at work thinks im a fruit now, but it's cool. Showing the apostate flag...

ash

• Shakita
    Shakita

Farkel:

That was great! Thanks for making me feel real Christmasy!

Mrs. Shakita

• Erin
    Erin

Beautiful, but I can only get snippets of music about 7 seconds at a time. Then it stops for a while, and then resumes for another 7 seconds.

Do I have a lame computer, or ???

Thanks--

Erin

• TR
    TR
    The "Dubsticks Fantasia" is a cross between chopsticks and that famous Watchtower classic piece of musical achievement known as "From House-to-House." It's a silly piece, actually, but my idea was to show how a new dub goes from "normal" (i.e. "chopsticks") into craziness (i.e. "From House-to-House") It's a merry-go-round ride of goofiness. I'll record it and put it up if anyone is interested.

Now THAT I gotta hear! Bring it on!

Petty said,

I would love to hear all your other stuff - we should have a forum here with nothing but Farkel music for our listening enjoyment while perusing this board!

Great idea! I'm in favor of it! Hey Simon!

TR

Edited by - TR on 11 December 2002 12:5:54

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

yeah - & make sure TR gets a tape so that he can listen while he's recovering in the hospital from his schlong reduction surgery!

• Celia
    Celia

How come the music plays 5 seconds, then there's a 5 seconds break.... Is it my computer?

I like the piano version the best. Wonderful Farkel

Btw, did anyone from the board contact you about a tape recording of you playing the piano? It was one of my wishes on my Gimme-Gimme Christmas exchange list

• Farkel
    Farkel

For those who had trouble listening: try saving it to your computer first and then playing it. It could be you have a slow connection on the internet.

Spanner,

I have a Roland A-90EX

http://www.sospubs.co.uk/sos/1996_articles/sep96/rolanda90.html

Farkel

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Farkel,

Wow! 1999 pounds! (Is that a 2 Grand Piano, BTW?) Mine only cost 300!

Do you automatically play better the more you spend, I wonder?

Spanner

Edited because pound sign has vanished.

Edited by - SpannerintheWorks on 11 December 2002 12:41:18

• Celia
    Celia

Aaarghhh.... How do you save it to your computer I did it once, I saved a song from Les pecheurs de perles, I even have an icon on my desktop.... but how I did it I can't remember

Help !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit