Sleigh Ride, Anyone?

by Farkel 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

Celia,

: Aaarghhh.... How do you save it to your computer

When you click on my link to it, you should get a message with the buttons "Open" and "Save" at the bottom. Click on "Save" and then it it anywhere you want on your computer.

Farkel

• blondie
    blondie

What a wonderful song for a fading JW too enjoy!

Blondie

• siegswife
    siegswife

Thanks Farkel. I really enjoyed listening to both of them. I can't wait to hear more.

*flicks bic and holds it in the air* (I hope the wait isn't tooooo long)

• Solace
    Solace

Farkel,

Awwwwww,

Christopher is doing well isnt he?! I have loved him since I was young, my biggest crush ever. Somewhere in time is only my favorite movie in the whole wide world. If you play that, and I'll bet you can very well, I'll get all melted and stuff...

I just love anything syrupy & romantic.

Make us cry Farkel Pleeeeeease!!!!

• Eric
    Eric

Farkel (& Heaven):

Farkel, I have been saving this comic since you first threatened to regale us months and months ago! When I read it, I thought you might get a kick out of it, but I've been waiting until you followed through. See how this fluff crap works?

Heaven, through some quirk of co-incidence, your post reply to Farkel set this up perfectly!

And Farkel, we just gotta hear the "chopsticks/house-to-house medley" on this end.

Eric

Edited by - Eric on 11 December 2002 19:1:35

• Celia
    Celia

When you click on my link to it, you should get a message with the buttons "Open" and "Save" at the bottom. Click on "Save" and then it it anywhere you want on your computer.

I know, I know, I am dense when it comes to computer technology.... When I click on your link, dear Farkel, I get a little black window and the music starts to play... I don't see any button "Open" and "Save".... I want to save it on my computer.... Help, please...

• COMF
    COMF

Ah, Farkel, ya wizard. I never thought I'd experience pianist envy...

• Solace
    Solace

LOL @ Eric

She almost looks like me too.

Farkel,

"Ave Maria" or "Melodias Encadenadas"

Please,,,, Pretty please?

• shera
    shera

Good stuff Farkle I love music

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet