Americans?

by MrMoe 101 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

CountryGirl ,I agree with you. I saw on tv the other day that Bill Gates is donating 123 million, or so , for aid to Africa for AIDS. That is great a good idea. But what about the people in this country? There are other things other than AIDS that people in this country are suffering from, mostly lack of any kind of health care. I think you should help others , other countries, but what about as you said the homeless, the poor, the working class who just can't afford good health care...... after all the working class still pays taxes on every piece of bubble gum they buy. If I had the money, I would donate it to the charities that I know need help right here. It would be easier to see if the money was being used in the way it was meant to be.

I remember hearing stories of how America sent tons and tons of food to lands to help feed the people. But the other country's own politicians , didnt give the food out, and it rotted in the storehouses for rat's to eat. There just is not justice in our country or any other when it comes to big money and politics. The poor will always suffer, and the sick will just get sicker.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

In an economic perspective, foriegn aid doesnt help. Especially when the Govt gets all the Aid and they keep it for themselves. Africa is a sad situation. Africa got pretty screwed by the U.S. and the European powers and now they are screwing themselves. Sad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit