Is Ray Franz Great or What?

by silentlambs 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca
    Prisca

I agree with Beck's and Reborn's comments. Bill's credibility has diminished somewhat in my eyes. For him to make such allegations and to state them as facts, is a very dangerous thing to do.

• myself
    myself

Aawwwww thanks Dave!

Well I'm going to end my posts for now on such a good positive note, I am going to take another really long nap and then go to work.

Karla

• minimus
    minimus

Why is this question being asked...Is Ray Franz Great Or What?......WHY???

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Ditto larc. Cos I couldn't word it any better than he did.

And this is all very sad.

Mimilly

(edited cos the kitten walked on the keyboard)

Edited by - Mimilly on 10 October 2002 0:46:1

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

Well, I know this. I have written to Ray Franz, and received several very gracious replies, as have many other persons. I have found him to be open minded and kind. His books are top notch, and in telephone conversations I have found him to be nothing less than a gentleman.

Ray's books are probably responsible for educating more of us that can be counted, and this website and all that has taken place so far can be partially atributed to Ray. I say that because many, many of us would never have come to posess the knowledge that we have without him.

Hence we would never be at the point that we are, taking the action that we presently take in defense of the truth (the real truth). His works built many of us to this point. I say bravo!

Bill, I will not say anything bad about you. I will say this though, you are running on adrenalin. You need a vacation. Remember focus.(to quote someone you know)

With that I say back to work everyone.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Dave,

Life is good, birds are singing, and I made it another whole day without telling someone to fuck off.

It's still early.

Now, go chill out or I will post all the nude photos of you that you sent me. I'm not kidding!

"It's still early"???

Hurry sundown.

Jst2

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

BB wrote:

I apologized for any misunderstanding and decided as a result to remove any negative comments made about him.

Does that mean you will edit your posts where you in effect said that Ray Franz supported pedophiles by his silence. Does that mean that on your web site you will remove the accusation that Ray Franz may be criminally liable and will you also post your apology there?

IW

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Islandwoman, are those things on the silent lambs site? If so could you provide a link that will take us straight to them?

• Princess
    Princess

Ven, go back and read it again. Bill did not apologize for the accusations he made against Ray Franz, he apologized for any misunderstanding. If I outright accused you of the same thing in front of thousands of people and then said you misunderstood or there was a misunderstanding that I apologize for, would you forgive me?

We don't know that Ray is happy with Bill. Bill says so but how can we trust him now? Ray doesn't post here and hopefully will never read what Bill posted, but until he posts that everything between him and Bill is okay, we really don't know do we?

Rachel

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Princess:

here and hopefully will never read what Bill posted,

Too late. The earlier comments are already copied and being mailed, along with my post and this post.

I added a PS to ym post about an additinal question to ask of Ray Franz ... I felt that Bill's post clered things up ... but after reading things again, maybe I should follow up with Ray.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit