Is Ray Franz Great or What?

by silentlambs 50 Replies latest jw friends

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

This evening I had a nice conversation with Ray and we discussed our previous conversation. While our previous conversation was remembered differently in certain areas we agreed that we should be peaceful with one another, I apologized for any misunderstanding and decided as a result to remove any negative comments made about him. I do believe our discussion was productive and will help us both to be more supportive of one another in the future. Ray is a good man and I certainly appreciate the effort he has put forth to help so many.

Is Ray great or what?

silentlambs

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

lol, yep.

Nice to see you've stopped sucking, lol.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

A M E N !!

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

Well, I don't know either of you, but I'm glad you made up.

• blondie
    blondie

Yay! Thanks to both of you. I hope some day to meet both of you in person and express my thanks how both of you have helped me.

Blondie (who has misunderstood others and been misunderstood)

• DJ
    DJ

Bill,

I'm so happy that you two gentlemen were able to come to an understanding. GOD is great!

p.s. Thanks Amazing Dj

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

Hi Bill,

Nice to see that you two were able to work out your private matters privately. Its amazing what can happen when the only two people actually involved with something can talk and get their stuff worked out without paying attention to the pointless discussions of people who have nothing to do with it other than calling bloody murder about something that doesn't involve them.

• Brummie
    Brummie

This evening I had a nice conversation with Ray

Lol....you and Ray had a nice relaxed conversation and the whole board went haywire and wild

• ScarabKing
    ScarabKing

hugs to everybody on JWD all the way around.

WE ARE FAMILY!!!!!!!

<slithering back into retirement with crack pipe and baton>

Edited by - scarabking on 9 October 2002 23:17:36

• JeffT
    JeffT

I think that is one of the best things I've heard on this board. I'm glad the two of you cleared the air. I owe Ray a lot for opening my eyes. Bill I think you are doing something really important. I just posted a long message on the thread below, please read it. My e-mail is open if I can be of any help.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit