Is Ray Franz Great or What?

by silentlambs 50 Replies latest jw friends

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

So nobody is getting disfellowshipped for slander? Whew, I'm relieved.

• myself
    myself

Glad to see that happen SL. The abuse victims are the main issue. So many are here to heal. The victims are one of many issues and the jw policies need to be changed. They need to stop worrying about saving face and trying to hide the fact that there are problems. They worry about bringin about reproach for God/Jehovah, they have done this just fine on their own. They are bringing the shame upon themselves. Even if the pedophile policies change there are still to many things that don't add up or are too hypocritical to ever think about being a part of them or any organized religion again.

• Satanus
    Satanus

It usually is quiet in the eye of the hurricane. LOL Thanks for the good news. Things can now quiet down a bit here too.

SS

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Let's put this whole thing to bed already.

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Mr Bowen that was a wonderful thing to do. I hope that you can likewise calm down with those who for whatever reason can not actively support the silent lambs movement- Lack of active support does not mean that one does not support the cause. Each of us have moved on to varying degrees in our lives away from the WT experience. Due to personal traumas and other issues in each ones private lives one must set priorities that fit those closest to them and those whom they are repsonsible for. By saying "no" or "I can't" in no way means that person is weak or afraid to take a stand.

Thankfully there are the Bill Bowens out there who can make sacrifices as you have.

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

BB,

You vilify Ray Franz, paint him as a no good s.o.b. then, when you see the tide is against you, you reverse your stand.

You are one son of a bitch!

• Zechariah
    Zechariah

I am so relieved. Things seemed to be going downhill. Now I feel better.

Zechariah

• outnfree
    outnfree

Deleted by outnfree after reading Bill's earlier comments on "Ray Franz, Key Witness?!"

Edited by - outnfree on 10 October 2002 0:53:13

• onacruse
    onacruse

I haven't posted to a single one of the several threads related to this subject...quite simply, it was none of my business and (imo) a private matter (even if posted on this board).

All I can say now, is...I hope the conflicts and speculation are over and done with.

Craig

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Island woman,

The nurse just called, your medication was placebos, you had them convinced you were ok.

Sorry, but back to the shots.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit