New Harley, or Kawasaki...hmmmm

by TR 48 Replies latest jw friends

• zev
    zev

I prefer the classic stuff myself.

yeah...its not the best, but its fun, and gets me 100 MILE round trip to work and home again when i do ride.

1980 honda cb 750c has about 36,000 on it.

Edited by - zev on 31 July 2002 11:54:54

• TR
    TR

Zev,

cool bike. I had a '75 CB750. It was cherry. It had a windjammer fairing, raised white letter tires, and a backrest. I paid $500.00 for it. Them were the days.

TR

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Nuff said......you know what my choice is!

This is mine.....1999 Heritage Softtail........isn't she purty?!

This is "Filthy's" (husband-Jim) 1996 Custom Softtail (which, by the way is up for sale!) This picture was taken after a long ride back from Sturgis......hence the joke of the pillow strapped to his ass.

Edited by - scootergirl on 31 July 2002 12:12:42

• TR
    TR

Cool pics, Scooter! I'm savin' 'em.

TR

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Thanks TR......I really enjoy riding. My husband is getting out of it......that is why his bike is for sale. He says he just doesn't enjoy it like before and he also has a new hobby......fourwheelin'. I was pretty upset about losing my riding buddy (the only riding buddy I get to sleep with, mind you!) but I figure to each their own. I won't hold him back with his mudding hobby (what started as one four wheeler has now grown to FOUR) and he doesn't hold me back with the biking. In fact, I just informed him that next year I am going out to Sturgis again....without him........boo hoo! Wonder what Animal is doing that week? LOL

• JeffT
    JeffT

Tell them that you think Japanese bikes are just as good as Harley's.

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

I have 1981 XV750SE Yamaha,love it.

If you like tinkering,its the Harly,if you just want to press the starter and go,its the Vulcan,personally,I would go for the Harly,and this is from a Brit.

Heres the address of my club,its the 25th anniverary next year,and most of us are still in touch.

http://www.foxandhoundsmcc.btinternet.co.uk

• Francois
    Francois

TR

I have one word for you: HARLEY

francois

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

TR!

Forget the Harley from the dealer! Get a CHOPPER from JESSIE JAMES out of LA! His rides will make you shit your pants! His site is WEST COAST CHOPPERS.com or something.....

Choppers rule!!! I want one *tears*

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Very Nice Scootergirl, I'm jealous

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit