New Harley, or Kawasaki...hmmmm

by TR 48 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

Well, crap. I want a new Harley FXD Dyna Superglide. But, then again, a Kawasaki Vulcan classic is a few thousand $$'s cheaper. But, then again, a Harley holds it's value better. But then again, the Kawasaki is fuel injected and has a better ride according to a recent shootout of big V-twins. But then again, A Harley is a Harley, and nothing else looks sounds or feels like a HD. The Victory V92 sort of sounds like a HD.

I like the style of the HD better than the Kawasaki. HD has many more models to choose from, and a shitload more accesories. But, then again, more $$s. The only big V-twin I've ridden is a '99 Victory, which is much heavier than the HD Superglide or the Vulcan.

Input. I need input.

TR

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Kawasaki??? Why is this question being raised? If ur gonna do it, do it RIGHT!!! (just teasin' TR...) Harley, OF COURSE!!!

Kisses,

Moe

• not interested
    not interested

dude if you have the $ get the harley, but, you cant go wrong with a Vulcan either, but, think about a Indian chief, or scout, they are great bikes, and not as much as the "name" (Harley)

edited because my fingers are numb

Edited by - not interested on 31 July 2002 1:56:7

• Erica
    Erica

HARLEY,

Have you ever been on a Harley run? Time of my life, you CANNOT go wrong with a HD, especially the fun you can have, ( if you have the money ), hooking it up.

Definitly a HD, plus there so sexy, it's that "bad boy" look, the wife will love you for it.

• heathen
    heathen

dude I would definately go with the harley. probly cause I'm single and know that the harley is a regular ass machine from what I've seen .There are some cool bike clubs for harley owners to get into (of course I'm not talking hells angels or anything) but I'm sure you don't have to go to that extreme .

• messenger
    messenger

The simple solution is to buy a Honda, something you don't have to work on, aka, HD and does not lose it value, aka, Kawsaki....

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

Harley :)

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

If you're riding it constantly (every day or 'til it dies), get Kawasaki.

If you're riding it ocassionally (once in a while) to just show it around town, get the Harley.

For the money and if you have beaucoup d'cash, get the Harley.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

TR

Go for broke, get the Harley. You deserve it. Be good to yourself. Especially where you bust your ass to earn it.

• blondie
    blondie

TR, where I come from there is no word "motorcycle," only Harley Davidson, accept no substitutions. (But be careful, TR, some car drivers target Harleys.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit