Judicial Hearing-Elders Afraid

by silentlambs 61 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Bill,nice to see you post.Thanks for keeping us up to date.You are in our thoughts.I see there may be a suprise soon,I can hardly wait..LOL...OUTLAW

• ballistic
    ballistic

Bill, I haven't replied to many silent lambs posts but I just want to offer my support as I do read them and pay close attention. I can't help thinking all along that they will get whatever result they want with regard to your standing. I think you must know that. But they obviously are not seeing the broader picture with regard to the organisation. If what you are doing makes them think about that, something good will come of it.

Theres many people who don't come on your site who have suffered other forms of abuse but have met the same brick wall in the organisation. I could give you now the name and congregation of my step father who continually verbally, physically and emotionally abused his family (and relgiously if you count swearing and shouting for the children to be obedient in family prayers to Jehovah). The elders were simply told by him that us children missed or dead father and were having trouble accepting him and that our mother was too mentaly ill to be a valid witness.

I asked an elder why nothing could be done, and he told me outright that this was the reason. It was only years later when R admitted to fornication with his pioneer partner that he was temporarily disfellowshipped.

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

I love how these chicken $hit elders hide inside the kingdom hall playing "judicial committee" and cant even follow their own rules.

LMAO!!!

Way to intimidate 'em Bill!!!

Lizard

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I love the Cloak and Dagger stuff these elders are playing. I would love to be in that town right about now.

Fear is only the beginning of their problems, they have to walk down the streets of there town, and boy how do these witnesses now look to their community??

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

Dear Bill,

I do not post very often here, but my heart went out to you and your family for what you are going through. It is very hard to suffer for righteousness, but you are in good company. Jesus must be so happy with your faithfulness. I am a Silentlamb. Was a JW for over 45 years. There is a lot of advice being given here as to what you should do. I will add my 2 cents worth. Pray about it, let God lead you in the direction that He knows will be best for you and for all the JWs still trapped in the organization. Romans 8:28 says: "God makes everything work together for good for those who love Him, who are called according to His purpose." Whatever you feel led to do, you have an army of well-wishers behind you 100%. With love and affection, Eliveleth

• ISP
    ISP

Bill, I think they will reap the whirlwind alright!

ISP

• teejay
    teejay

Bill,

You will most likely be df'd. Big surprise, huh.

To the watchtower, you're nothing but a bug -- albeit a thorny bug -- in their corporate shoe. They expect you to go the way of Galileo, a man who raised equally troubling questions for the church a long time ago. In the end, (they hope) you are like that other famous dissident who eventually through in the towel. And, slapping his forehead, more or less said, "what in the hell was I thinking?!!!" To them, you're nothing but a blip on the screen, a minor speed bump on the highway of corporate life. Who knows. Maybe they are right. Who knows? Honorable people are wronged every day... never get a fair hearing... never hear a, "Well done! You are RIGHT."

You fought a good fight, my Brother... a fight with a round or two left to go. But I'm afraid that from here on out, you will battle as one from the outside. Looking at it from their perspective, the watchtower has no choice, really, just like the Pharisees had no choice. A primary goal of all organizations is to live. To continue. To go on -- whatever it takes. Whoever has to pay the price, no matter how worthy their cause.

It would not surprise me if they did something really special and announced your disfellowshipping on Sunday during the "Public" meeting. Whenever they do, from then on you will wear the mantle of "Apostate." "Hater of God." "Rebel." "Son of Korah." As i type this, I'm getting alittle choked up that such terms will be applied to so fine a man, but.. that's the way it is.

Beyond the question of any reasonable person or entity, your (our) quest in seeing to it that innocent and helpless jw kids are safe is valid, true, honorable, necessary.

The thing is... sometimes in life the dragon wins.

• patio34
    patio34

Bill Bowen, imnsho, is a quiet (or not-so-quiet) hero of our times. And I count it as an honor to have an acquaintance with him on this board. I'm proud to know you.

Cheers to you, Bill and Sheila too.

• LB
    LB

Back a few years ago when I was a lurker on places like this, H20 for example. I really found myself beginning to question how things worked within the society. I didn't believe a lot of things that were stated online.

Then as time went by, as I got more involved with the inner workings of the kinddom hall, I knew things like this were true. It was sort of disheartening. I mean, you dedicate your life to what? I'm sure a few JW lurkers are beginning to question things now.

Bill you are the man. Keep fighting the good fight.

• Klaus Vollmer
    Klaus Vollmer

this whole story is something that teaches us to fear those mad dogs in the ivory towers.

on one hand they keep silence on criminals so that they could do their dirty things among their christian brothers on the other hand they deny that someone has the right to have a beard and be ms or elder.

its hokus pokus on the locus. I sometomes believe thats kind of marketing to test how mad people can be in paying obiedience to those maximo leaders of a always changing watchtower.

My councel to those men in the ivory towers: look into the mirror and recognize that you are ingnoring the christina device to pay Caesar's thingsto Caesar, and gods things to god.

you direct disfellowshipping to your puppets on a string, called elders of the congregation.

they are like robotniks for your - leaving their brain at home and their conscience - they have lost it already when they were baptized.

the jw conscience is located at brooklyn heights and changes its content every time when appropriate, like you can compare in between the new and the old worship book.

watchtower looses its believers and least its international reputation by loose conduct itsself.

brother loesch: loesch the trial against william bowen or you will be loesched out of heavenly hope. I guess those 144,000 throwns are occupied since 1,900 years you old austrian bacon. you better go "Tauben vergiften im Park" ;-)))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit