Judicial Hearing-Elders Afraid

by silentlambs 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Angharad
    Angharad

I'm amazed at the lengths these elders are going to!!

Dont let them get you down (((Bill & Shiela))))

• SYN
    SYN

Wow, such an important issue for the Society, and this is how they handle it - by locking you out of your OWN JUDICIAL HEARING!

Bill, I think we can rest assured that the Society is doing a great job of shoving it's foot into it's own mouth every time it pulls a stunt like this.

Bravo, and keep up the good work, we're rooting for you ALL OVER THE WORLD!

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Cowards.

• teejay
    teejay

Bill,

I couldn't help but notice the folder you placed the pictures in at Webshots:

Community: Pets: Rodents
  • ignored_one
    ignored_one

Hi Bill,

Any chance of some larger scans?

I had trouble seeing the reporter.

Ignored One.

• writerpen
    writerpen

Bill,

I really don't think you showed the presiding elder "proper respect." LOL

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Talk about your basic "kangaroo court." My apologies to any real kangaroos out there, I doubt if they wish to be associated with that group of elders either.

• Mary
    Mary

Bill, hang in there! I think you're doing a great service to the world by exposing the hypocritical assholes for what they truly are. Of course they're not going to want to follow standard protocol, because they know if they did, that they wouldn't have a leg to stand on.

This bullshit is coming from the top down as we all know. I'd really like to know where in the bible it says that grounds for DF'ing is for "causing divisions in the congregation"......I'd also like to know exactly HOW you caused division in the congregation........I guess they should read the REAL reason they want to get rid of you:

"....Going public and exposing the pedophilia problem in the Borganization and making elders, COs, DOs and the GB look like a bunch of uncaring, unfeeling, senile control-freaks, which of course is what they are.

If you do end up getting DF'd, I would say you should launch a lawsuit against these three elders PERSONALLY and make sure the Media finds out what's happened. I would also like to see a lawsuit against the Govering Body members as they are the cause of all this nonsense.

Keep your chin up, Bill! True Christians have always been hated by those that "love the darkness".........

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

((((Bill))))

You are a brave man. No matter what they do to you, you will always know that you stuck to your principles. Those cowards are not sticking to their own principles. Someday it will come back to bite them.

Give my love to your wife.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Bill: you may not know it yet, but they are doing you a favor. You need to get the h**l out of there. What a weight on you! The assault of your Christian Freedom must stop!

DA yourself and send the reasons to all your friends and family....then you get the last word and action in your matter, not them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit