Watchtower Moves In For Kill On silentlambs

by silentlambs 141 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

Bill, I hope you're reading this: Number 1: You are under NO obligation to meet with these twits. Perhaps you should ask them to show you from THE BIBLE, what sin you've committed that would warrant a "judicial committe". Obviously, they can't. Also, I would like to advise you, that, despite their "rules" on "no lawyers allowed", they have absolutely no right to deny you this, and according to Freedom of Religion and Freeness of Speech, you most certainly would be allowed, by LAW, to bring a lawyer to this meeting, if you choose to go.

Just because they say "not allowed", doesn't mean squat. By law, you have every right to have fair representation. If they refuse to acknowledge your basic rights, then don't meet with them.

I know of one brother a few years ago, and the elders in his hall were always trying to get something on him, just to try and show they were "in charge"......they finally trumped up some false charges against him and said they wanted to meet with him to "discuss it". He knew full well that no matter what he said, they would try and disfellowship him, so he brought a lawyer with him

The elders said "We're sorry, he's not allowed to have an attorney present at this meeting."

The lawyer looked them all straight in the eye and said "I assure you sirs, he most certainly IS allowed to have an attorney present if he's being judged."

Needless to say, he was not disfellowshipped.

• Focus
    Focus

Dear Bill,

Inevitable, of course.

1. You stand as much chance as did old Ray Franz - that is, absolutely no chance at all. YOUR JUDICIAL EXECUTION HAS ALL BEEN PRE-ARRANGED (see 3. below). If you are present, you will be asked the question that, while worded differently, equates to "Do you accept and submit to the full authority of the Governing Body of the Jehovah's Witnesses and that of the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society as God's sole visible representatives on earth." It is Catch-22, as whichever way you answer, they have you. If you say No, you have outed yourself, and if you say Yes, then [..you know..].

2. Please, Bill and others, think how to give this retaliation and punishment as much publicity as possible. EXPLAIN TO THE PRESS THAT TO A BELIEVING JW, THIS IS DIRECTLY EQUIVALENT TO A *SURE DEATH SENTENCE FROM WHICH THERE IS NO APPEAL, COMMUTATION OR STAY* AS ARMAGEDDON IS IMMINENT AND THOSE OUTSIDE THE PROTECTION OF JEHOVAH'S CLAIMED ONLY ORGANIZATION ARE TAUGHT TO SOON BECOME "BIRDSEED".
    Do the Panorama and Dateline PUBLISHERS *and* REPORTERS all know yet? If not, why not? C'mon, readers, that means I am asking YOU to inform them.

3. I am instructed to suggest that, if the opportunity arises (i.e. you decide to show up to your judicial execution) you ask the Stooges facing you what was the substance of their RELAYED verbal communications in late May 2002 with others (Brooklyn, though of course they just may not actually been told this for sure, though if they have half a brain cell between them they will have deduced the source long ago) pertaining to you - or to deny before God (sure, we know they won't "swear") that there was any.

You are a Hero, and the Spiritual-Pimps who you have upset and/or exposed will be remembered only for what they are. Please derive comfort from this.

And you too will in time come to see their whole Disgusting Whoreganization for what it is, and be glad that you are well out of her. The only drawback to this "judicial murder" of you is that they will state you are an apostate ex-jW and use that to try and discredit your fine work.

They will fail.

They are L O S I N G.

Sure, there is a lot of hard work ahead, and alas millions of victims of this Filthy Cult of Shame, both in and out of it, still suffering, but WE ARE WINNING.

While they are "waiting on Jehovah" for aid, the pervasive growth of Information Culture and the Internet and its replacement(s) GUARANTEE OUR VICTORY AND THEIR CRUSHING DEFEAT

"An informed jW is very likely to soon be an ex-jW", of course. BUT THE GREATEST WORK IS PREVENTING ANY FURTHER SPREAD OF THIS DISEASE THAT MASQUERADES AS A RELIGION.

--
    Focus
    ("I Disfellowshipped the whole GB back in 1975." Class)

PS: To others: the terms and conditions specified for the JC hearing for Bill are exactly as apply to all jWs. "They" are careful to do nothing overt that can be used to show that this COURAGEOUS man is being singled out and punished. Of course witnesses can be brought, but certain types of people won't be allowed, and the witnesses may not be permitted to be present throughout. Now, does "tape recorded" cover forms of recording other than tape? And what if the data is just "streamed"? AT THE VERY LEAST, A FEW FULL NEWS TEAMS OUTSIDE THE DF'ing STAR CHAMBER WILL ASSIST EXPOSING THIS CULT OF PEDOPHILES AND PEDOPHILE-ENABLERS.

• apostate
    apostate

Don't bother with your tape recorder when you go to the Kanguroo Court.
    Make sure the media will be there with their recording devices.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

I just sent this to Letterman. Bill I hope you told Julie and Laurie about this.

hawk

July 18, 2002

Mr. Letterman's jokes on the JWs child abuse cover up seem to have had quite the effect on the Jehovah's Witness organization (Watchtower).

On July 15 and 16, 2002 Mr. Letterman did pieces on the JW's child abuse cover up scandal. By Thursday, Bill Bowen, an advocate trying to protect the 23,720 victims (who are innocent little children) and trying to alert the public that a pedophile may be knocking on the door, was given a letter by the Watchtower organization.

The letter requires Mr. Bowen to attend his own "expulsion" hearing from the JW's organization on July 24, 2002. If expelled, all JWs including Mr. Bowen's immediate family will be required to "shun" Mr. Bowen. Expelling and shuning someone who only wants to help the innocent little children is absolutely disgusting.

So here we have the Catholic church allowing advocates to expose the problems. The Catholics do not expell but instead embrass most of the advocates' ideas. But here we have the Jehovah's Witnesses more interested in kicking out advocates and shutting them up. And why? To protect the organization and the pedophiles - that's why!

Again thanks for alerting the public and if you feel like doing more please feel free to keep on alerting the public.

Yours truly

xxxxxxxxx

Mr. Bowen's phone number is 270-527-5350 (and web site is http://www.silentlambs.org)

• JeffT
    JeffT

I can't find the exact reference right now, but I know that the Israelites were compeled by law to hold their trials in public. When I get home I'll try to do some research on it, as I know there was a Watchtower article on it in the seventies or eighties.

Funny how they've chosen to ignore that part of the Bible.

• avengers
    avengers

Remember this one?

you ask the Stooges
    avengers
    Master Member

Netherlands
    Since: Oct 4, 2001

Advertisement

Approaching Jehovah's Witnesses in Love: How to Witness Effectively Without Arguing
    Lingle, Wilbur
    $11.99 $9.09
    picture of judicial committee!Apr 03, 2002 03:47

• JoRiz
    JoRiz

In a message dated 7/18/2002 12:08:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:

In accordance with the usual procedure, followed by Jehovah's Witnesses, when you meet with the judicial committee, no tape recordings will be allowed at the hearing, no attorneys may be present at the hearing, observers are not permitted at the hearing, and due respect must be accorded to the elder who is chairing the meeting.

Very truly yours,

For Judicial Committee,

Welcome to Russia. Actually Russia probably would have given you more rights than this body of so called "Christian" people. I would suggest these "brothers" read the Bible again. People disciplined had their sins public not in secret tribunals or star chambers. A perfect example was Annanias and Sapphira from Acts chapter 5. Even though this event was witnessed by the apostles, Act 5:11 says in vs 11 "a great fear came over the congregation and over all those hearing these things"
    The JW's hierarchy must cringe when they see their private correspondence aired for the public to see.

JoRiz

• Dutchie
    Dutchie
    due respect must be accorded to the elder who is chairing the meeting.

What is this phrase meant to imply? Is he afraid that Bill will do something disrespectful to him? Who defines this respect? That phrase is very puzzling to me.

• Jesika
    Jesika

I am sure Bill won't let them get away with this. They have tried meeting with him twice before. He told me while we were celebrating the press conference in Minnesota, that he will not go to the judical meeting without witnesses!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya'll don't have to worry about that!!!!

• Room 215
    Room 215

Bill,

Hang in thre. In Caesar's wordly courts they have a court stenographer, whose sole job is to transcribe EVERY WORD of the proceedings. Why? Neither Caesar's court nor the accused can debate what was said and by whom-- in short to assure against the perversion of justice!

AS was pointed out, respect is nobody's natural birthright; it must be earned!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit