Anderson Committee Move In For Kill

by silentlambs 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Brother Bowen,

If you can get my the airplane ticket, I will be a character witness for sister Barbara. My e-mail is opened. You also have my home tel. If you don't have it please e-mail me write away. I'm at a friends house but I should be home by 10:00 pm (pacific time). I don't work tomorrow so you may call me. I can also try to get a hold of my little sister (now 26).

The meeting place doesn't sound proper at all. My stepfather was DF by a 5 elder committee. There where at least 7 to 8 total in the hall (back room) that evening. They are just trying to avoid the media & more bad press.

I would definately have sister Anderson wired at least. Cameras would be even better. A live coverage would be ideal.

Cappuccino OC

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

I have considerable experience in hotel management and I think the top officials at the Ramada should be notified that this event may have far reaching "bad press" considering the WTBTS and the child abuse issue. I think they should be informed that Barbara Anderson is a key witness against the harmful methods exposed on Date Line and Panorama and that this meeting is an obvious attempt to silence her. I don't think they will allow a "Judicial Proceeding" of this nature on their premisis. It goes beyond the purpose for which they do business and I don"t think it will be worth it to them to be drawn in to something like this.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

LOL!

I can see it now! If the hotel refuses to let the WTS use their facilities for a judicial proceeding, the WTS may take them to court for discrimination!

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Elsewhere,

That's a good one! :-D

I think Barb should be with her lawyer or as J.C. said CALL THE MEDIA AND THE HOTEL REP.!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit