Anderson Committee Move In For Kill

by silentlambs 43 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

LOL.

This way, if she agrees to meet with them, they can disfellowship her for agreeing to meet three (strange) men at a hotel.

Sneaky barstards! lol.

• Francois
    Francois

Barb should consider making her own recording of this meeting. Easy to do with an MP3 recorder with a little extra memory. In this digital age, you can put words into a person's mouth so easily it's ridiculous. But you knew that.

f

• Derrick
    Derrick

I suspect the elders will rent a room, and watch Barbara Anderson like
    a hawk as she enters and is seated (to prevent wiretapping). Also, anyone
    who demands to enter the room can be legally turned away. The room is
    a private rental, and whomever's credit card is used to pay for the room
    can decide who to let in.

Should she refuse to enter under these conditions, I suspect they will
    dismiss her appeal and close the file.

I hope that I'm wrong but their dubious motel rental scheme leads me to
    suspect they are planning to railroad Barbara Anderson's judicial appeal.

Derrick

• Stealth
    Stealth

I think they want to have it at a Hotel so they won't get any media coverage of what is going on with the Kingdom Hall in the background caught on video tape. You know, part of the protect our image at all costs campain.

Barb is still a sister. I think she should insist on having it at the kingdom hall since she is still a sister. Invite the media and get more coverage. The WT does not like seeing the KH in those news programs with the elders running away from reporters into them for all to see.

She should also record it.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

The criteria of holding a judicial meeting at a local motel not only sounds peculiar but also sounds dangerous. I question the safety of Barbara Anderson in such a setting.

3 men meeting with a woman in a hotel room? How STRANGE is that?

With all my experience dealing with the JW's, and having heard stories from my grandfather and his friends with over 40 years serving as elders prior to his death, I have NEVER heard such a suggestion.

Why not have Barbara Anderson submit the letter requesting the brothers meet with her at a hotel to Dateline or the local media? As the Dateline program pointed out that Bill Bowen and Barbara Anderson were facing "expulsion" from their local church after going public, surely written proof demonstrating the "elders" Gestapo tactics of 3 men meeting a woman at a local motel would be tasty to a journalist to further the story.

Only my opinion, but my thoughts and well wishes are certainly with Both Mr. Bowen and Mrs. Anderson.

Keep roaring Silentlambs!

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed
    I have never, ever heard of a Judicial Committee meeting in a hotel.

Maybe some on the comittee had invited some younger publishers to stay the night.

• Celia
    Celia

After JR Brown besmirched her moral character by saying she was being disfellowshipped for other sins unrelated to the Dateline program

LyinEyes has already asked, but I have also wondered what are these unrelated sins Barbara is allegedly guilty of ??? Would the judicial committee accept to have the meeting at Barb's house ?

• Kismet
    Kismet

They do have meeting rooms and banquet facilities at that particular hotel. I recall when I visited a couple of Congregations in tennessee that a number of people had menial jobs at various hotels. I remember one brother being so proud that he attained the postion of night desk clerk or such.

I am presuming that a JW works at this hotel and has arranged use of one of the meeting rooms for the reason mentioned above..to keep the Kingdom Hall out of the media.

If Barbara agrees to this location, which I discourage BTW, I would think the media could be accomodated in an adjoining banquet hall awaiting barbara's comments afterwards...Of course what the media are able to hear through the walls .... smirking.

I am sorry they just aren't leaving her alone and that she ahs to continue to go through this.

My heart is with you Barbara.

Kismet

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

This appears to be an unprecedented request by a judicial committee. It seems wise for there to be a call to N.Y. by Barbara's lawyer requesting written confirmation that this is acceptable form and that the letter is valid. The letter might also include notification that , in harmony with prudence and all that has been written in pertinent WT articles, Barbara at no time will allow herself to be alone with three men in a motel . Furthermore because of the "times we live in" the police will be notified that this meeting is taking place.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Gee, I wonder if the outcome of this JC might be a foregone conclusion.

They'll handpick 3 hard-hardliners to railroad her ass out, same as they did with Ray.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit