Agreement with American B.S

by lucidentity 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

That being said.....I agree with PLH that we should just let it drop...after all the 4th is almost here and this has the potential to get very ugly.

when people begin to use personal attacks and fail to argue in a mature fashion, all dialog ends. do not fret .

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Lu, my friend, pray harder for armageddon. You sound like you really need paradise. Since that place does not exist on earth today, you really need to let Jehovah know how much it would mean to you to have it come...soon! I am sure he will bring a new light for you and you will feel better. (if that does not work, try the Phillips

With your views on politics I am surprised you even started a thread. The view on politics thing refers to you being a JW (not a good one, however, by your own admission...see above). You are supposed to be neutral. Remember?

BTW, calling a poster a "tit" is very insulting. I am sure you did not mean it because that would mean you are like the rest of us! HaHaHa

• JanH
    JanH

This may hurt but.........America brought his on themselves. The world has had enough of their politics their machoism and their greed. The way they contemptuosly treat other nations is despicable......

I totally disagree. If it had been Palestinians carrying out such attacks, I would at least agree it was partly some reasonable anger behind it, but it wasn't.

Bin Laden and his cohorts are Saudis (and Muslems who agree with them). Their stated reason for attacking the US was that "infidel" troops are "defiling" their holy land (Saudi Arabia, where the holiest place for Muslems, Mecca, is located).

Fact is that American troops are in Saudi Arabia to protect the country against aggression, and the deployment was necessary to defend the Saudis against Iraqi aggression. Bin Laden's family built parts of their wealth on selling oil to Americans, which adds to the irony of it. Naturally it is also the case that the Americans wanted to protect their primary oil supplier.

Bin Laden's hatred to Americans seem to be pure bigotry based on his belief that non-Muslems are subhumans. Surely terrorists have come up with other reasons to villify the US, some of which are legitimate in isolation, but their aggression is not at all based on valid criticism. Personally, I find it appaling to read the near-apologia for the terrorists from American leftists like Chomsky.

The offical story is that this was a direct attack on the ideals of secularism, human rights and democracy. And this time I agree with the official story. These terrorists hate us all, and would kill us if they had a chance. This is why NATO activated Article V for the first time: an attack on one member is an attack on all of us.

- Jan

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Luciddipshit

Yes crackhead I have been to other countries. I been to mexico, throughout europe, and I lived in India for a month. INDIA has raw sewage running through the streets and starving people everywhere! I am PROUD that I get to live in a country as Wonderfull as the USA. I have a roof over my head, food on my plate, and I know some dictator dipshit isnt going to take over my country and ruin my life. I CAN VOTE. I HAVE THE FREEDOM OF RELIGION, SPEACH, AND ASSEMBLY. I CAN BEAR ARMS. I HAVE RIGHTS DIPSHIT. SO TAKE YOUR SORRY ASS AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WONDERFULL COUNTRY. GO BACK TO YOUR 3RD WORLD SHITHOLE.

• lucidentity
    lucidentity

Crazy151drinker.........

If you noticed I said BONO was campaigning for Africa and he had to bring it to Americas attention by using it as a means for their financial interests.......

BONO IS FROM IRELAND..yes thats right IRELAND.....not america ...IRELAND...

knobhead

• Undecided
    Undecided

Ludicrap,

If that is the way you feel, it's best you don't tarry here too long, you might get used to the advantages of being an American. You need to go to Africa and give them your help.

Ken P.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The USA is the 2nd best country in the world only because Canada is NO#1!!.. I AM CANADIAN!!(LOL).. HAPPY JULY 4th to all my USA buds...OUTLAW

• Gopher
    Gopher

Outlaw,

Um, er, THANKS for the good wishes for our July 4th holiday.

I like Canada too. Can we call it a tie? If not, you better be careful --- we'll come invade! Then you guys will become another territory -- just like Puerto Rico. LOL

• Patriot
    Patriot

OK, I'll Bite:

"I have been to more countries than you can imagine......what about you ?, have you managed to get out of this country or is it sooooooo great you cant bear to leave it for a few days ?"

I would love to know where you've been, private. So lets hear your life long experience in all these countries gov'ts. internal policies and how you've reached your conclusions.

From what I gather, everything thats come out of your piehole is nothing more than opinions from someone who's obviously frustrated with life in this country and in your own.

I dont buy that you've come hear to learn "diversity of culture". Thats bullshit. Every person whose immigrated to the U.S. has done so because they can't take the political b.s. from their own country or just to make a better living for themselves and their family.

What's your beef again????? Because some of us actually like it here? Puffy is right, you need to pray for the big A to come soon, it's sounds like the only thing that can bring you that "peace" of mind and great "country" you so desire.

Mav.---Whose put up....so I dont have to shut up!

• Mary
    Mary

"lucidentity" is probably the same person as "You Know"..........both spew rhetorical crap that makes little sense, they both profess to belong to the J-Dub-Club, they both call everyone else here "apostates", yet they themselves are visiting "apostate" sites.

Perhaps Lucidentity should see if there's an earlier flight out of the United States........I'm sure you'll be much happier in Iran.. :-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit