Where are they now? Past posters ...

by Simon 65 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Simon,

You've voiced what many of us think, I'm sure. We often reminisce and think of some who've contributed to our lives and warmed our hearts in some way.

I guess it's a little 'easier' if we know that they are OK, but it's the 'not knowing' that makes us worry.

So, although we miss Uncle Bruce, we're confident all will be OK with him, and when he's able, we'll hear. I know he will, even though he doesn't owe me a cappuccino any more!!!!!! Last time he met up with Mrs Ozzie and I, he was his urbane, ebullient self. You always feel as though you've known him all your life. A great bloke!

But there are others, like our very dear friend Maximus, who we don't know of, and we miss him terribly.

As with others, I miss the fun of Ladonna, and many of those you've all been mentioning.

That's life!

Cheers,

Ozzie

• ISP
    ISP

On the apologetic side, has anyone heard from 'Friend'. I think the guy might have even died. I know he was pretty old and health problems. Its a real shame not to know.

Regarding, uncle onion, I don't think he will mind me telling you, both him and his wife left the WTS. His wife has found another life in the club scene! They both have different partners and are getting divorced. They had been married for 15 yrs or so. We went to their anniversary party last year.

ISP

• Englishman
    Englishman

Has anyone heard from Philo?

We met up a couple of times and really hit it off. He mentioned that he was going to work for a charity somewhere, then just totally disappeared, both his email addy and mobile number no longer serviceable.

I know he hadn't been out for long, I got the impression that people were still pressuring him to go back, so now I feel worried that this is why he's not made contact.

Englishman.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Mango -- Yeah, I miss JonJonSimmons, too. I was just thinking about him the other day...

Amanda

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I miss Logi and Maximus and Moxy!

(((((Tyydyy))))), don't stay in lurk mode so often!

(((((Wendy))))), I'm glad you're back!

• LDH
    LDH

• Patriot
    • Focus
    • Utopian Reformist
    • Maximus
    • Cool Breeze
    • Joel (isn't around nearly as much as we need him to be)
    • Nelly (debx)

I know there's more, can't think of em....

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit