"You have to find out her fears and exploit that. What is her worst fear?"

by cognac 43 Replies latest jw friends

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

To Cognac, in the belief that you may be keeping an eye on this if not posting..... I just wanted to add my sincere support for you in all that you are going through . It is a terrible situation . You are a much loved member here and we feel for you,

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Flipper, as always, thank you for the update! You are definitely a guy to count on. I appreciate you and your wife so much in the support of fellow board members and just other humans in general. There is a saying that a loved one of mine uses-his ultimate goal-to be a person who does more than his duties, expecting less than his due and to do it with a smile. You seem to be that kind of human being and a blessing to the rest of us!

• Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol

@Cognac: thinking of you and wishing you and your children will be safe. So sorry for what you're going through right now. My heart goes out to you

@Flipper & Mrs. Flipper: you both are wonderful for offering your help and support to people in need.

• MissFit
    MissFit

I just stopped by to check. I saw Flipper's post.I am glad Cognac has some support. I hope things have calmed down.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit