A rose by any other name..............

by sparrowdown 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

ctrwtf - "...I'd love to ask Mr Russell............WTF were you thinking?"

Another good one would be "WTF@WTS".

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Anomaly made into a name. I always felt like an anomaly. I began to see anomalies galore in Watchtower world and I was kind of influenced by the Matrix sequels (Neo was the anomaly in the Matrix).

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Good one AnnOMaly!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

This is great stuff people!

Keep em coming please- love love love reading about this.

Another part to the question would be-

I you picked your name a while ago would you choose something different now ?

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Mine is wishful thinking.

• abbasgreta
    abbasgreta

I wanted a new name to go along with my new life after I had a Christian baptism 18 months ago. Greta just(?) popped into my mind. I went with it

although I didn't care for it much. When I looked up the meaning there were two: Pearl and Born (or Child) of the Light.

Perfect.

You all know the meaning of Abba.

• tornapart
    tornapart

I chose my name because that's how I felt at the time. I had finished reading Ray Franz's books and felt torn apart with learning TTATT. Now? I could do with a new name but I wouldn't know what to choose and anyway, I'm known by that one now.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I suppose one day I would like my name to be "outoftherut!" Instead!

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

once i learned TTATT....I find myself goingthruthemotions hence GTTM. I really wish my wife wake up so I could change my name to NotGoingThrutheMotions.

GTTM

• galaxie
    galaxie

Galaxie.., way out there, mysteries of space, how did it all come about !!!

Only kiddin! It was because I owned a 59 ford galaxie and had used the name as a code previously lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit