A rose by any other name..............

by sparrowdown 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I have no idea....I must have been hungry that day

• This is my tigersuit
    This is my tigersuit

mine is named after a super awesome song by raein. the lyrics are great. its about wearing a "tigersuit" to pretend youre tuff but really inside youre a little lamb

• Island Man
    Island Man

I'm a man who lives on a small Caribbean island.

• prologos
    prologos

some time ago I was pro- logos, pro ' the word', logic even, now discovered to base your arguments on the 'logos 'is futile for it had nothing to do with logic when it was written.

still I remain pro-discussion. and

I have a large budding ROSE bush in front of our front door. the smells wafting into the house are pristine.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I thimk I wanted something common to throw people off the track.

smiddy

• RichardHaley
    RichardHaley

Mine is a fake name I used to use when spamming craigslist ads... one that didn't get ghosted permanently. Means absolutely nothing.

• hardtobeme
    hardtobeme

I got mine cause it's really hard to know TTATT and still be in the cult. I got my wife and family in it...

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Mines from a band I was listening to when I signed up.

(disposable heroes of hiphoprisy)

Seemed kinda apt, I'm just disposable (in WT eyes) hero (in my own eyes, breaking the shackles mentally) and hypocrite (still in, going thru the motions..)

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I dared to join this site. Still remember the sweaty palms when I saw the registration screen.

Just a few days after finding JWD (the former JWN), I was reading an unrelated article and the author used the phrase 'Aude Sapere'. It looked like a real name, but had a near perfect for me and this site. So I adopted the name as my alias here.

-Aude Sapere (meaning: Dare to Know; Dare to Have Wisdom/Understanding; Dare to Think for Yourself)

• mostlydead
    mostlydead

Said Miracle Max to Inigo Montoya, "It just so happens that your friend here is only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive."

I was and am grateful to have escaped and still be slightly alive. I came pretty close to being all dead.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit