What is the Watchtower's(R) Objective with the APATHY TROLLEY(CART)?

by punkofnice 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

2 Apathy trolleys in the town center and one charity stall on the market in the city where I live and no one seems remotely interested to approach the JWs.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

2 Apathy trolleys in the town center and one charity stall on the market in the city where I live and no one seems remotely interested to approach the JWs.

But they will likely break the 2 BILLION mark in Field Circus hours this service year.

OH MY! The Kingdom Is Advancing!

Doc

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

But they will likely break the 2 BILLION mark in Field Circus hours this service year. ~ DOC

Yes indeed. By standing around doing nothing they're giving a fine witness(tm).

How Satan must be enraged by their......er......lack of motivation!

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

This morning the Sally Army were stood where the apathy trolley is usually displayed.

There's gonna be a holy war...........

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

HoaB - Oh, brilliant!

May the best imaginary magic man in the sky win.

Mind you at least the Sally Army ACTUALLY HELP people in practical ways.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Luckily, I have yet to encounter one of these things. Yay!

• tiki
    tiki

It's totally lame - but even more lame is going h-h to tell people to look at a website.....or to thrust an ipod in their face and tell them to listen up.

but - it could prove lucrative if they put a swinging pot for donations up at the end of the table..............hhahaahah just kidding.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Heaven - You probably walked past one without noticing because they don't exactly jump out at you.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I have yet to see one as well, but then I don't visit large towns much, I am a on old Rustic. Prefer the company of cows.

I wonder what I shall do if I spy one some day ? depends if I know the people sitting by it, if not I may have some fun.

The whole exercise is a cynical way of keeping the R&F happy, as is TV/JW etc, "theocratic" Bread and Circuses.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Phizzy - The whole exercise is a cynical way of keeping the R&F happy, as is TV/JW etc, "theocratic" Bread and Circuses.

Yes. They can do naff all and count time, invent and overly exaggerate 'experiences(tm)' to wow the R&F into feeling all part of the elite group that will glady watch loved ones get murdered lovingly by Jehovah(tm) for not joining the spiritually bereft cult.

As for the TV mullarkey....what a waste of money. They could have used the cash to feather the GB's nest even further.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit