What is the Watchtower's(R) Objective with the APATHY TROLLEY(CART)?

by punkofnice 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I wefer to my pwevious fred http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/280829/2/I-saw-a-trolley-cart-to-you-cousins-in-the-U-S-A

If the WBT$ is losing money and drones then why so much apathy surrounding the trolley/cart?

Why are they not being more pro-active with this 'urgent, never to be repeated work(TM)?'

What the flip???????

• designs
    designs

In Marketing you continually need to try different approaches.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Designs - True enuff. Mind you, this apathetic strategy looks doomed from the start. Not too urgent, not even gonna get the money rolling in.

• NotNew
    NotNew

It's free web site advertisement for them..

SW

• Heaven
    Heaven

punk, love the term Apathy Trolley/Cart.

Anyone seen these in Canada yet? Just curious.

I think these are an indication of the whole attitude of this organization. I watched my folks become disabled, do-nothing people once they dedicated themselves to this cult.

They do not embrace effective habits, they embrace apathetic habits because they think Jehoobie is gonna fix everything.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

NotNew - Did I hear they're bunging the website address on the 'steeples' of their churches kingdum hells?

Heaven - It seems apathy is the cult culture.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Name recognition.

Plus they'll only approve the JWs that aren't too crazy. I remember being so embarressed about a couple of the old crazy pioneer sisters (that looked like bag ladys) and wondering WTF people thought of us (JWs) after they called at their door.

Additionally, those pioneers feel good about themselves. They are meeting their hour requirements and in the annual reports there will soon be TWO BILLION hours reported.

Yes! It's about the tremendous growth taking place.

Jehovahs is drawing in the nations to him. The little one becomes a thousand.

(Of course that costs money, so please send us some more money.)

Doc

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

DOC - I wonder how many fake 'experiences(TM) there will be heralding the success of the Apathy Trolley?

• Heaven
    Heaven

Meanwhile, in the Amazonian rainforest, 'generations' of these tribal peoples continue to live their lives oblivious of the life saving message of the Jehovah's Witnesses:

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2008-05-30-_44701396_pixone.jpg

• Heaven
    Heaven

ok, tal reported in another thread she has seen them in Halifax, NS, Canada. So far I have not seen them in Ontario, Canada.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit