I'm not gay, but

by FL_Panthers 44 Replies latest social entertainment

• sseveninches
    sseveninches

The fact that this conversation is even happening means that we have a serious problem with insecurities when it comes to sexuality. I know I'm gay, and I know that noone or nothing can change that. I've seen women that I think are beautiful, and if it comes up in conversation, I'm not afraid to say it. I know that saying it won't magically change my sexuality, or make me any less of a person, and the same feelings should be shared by heterosexuals. I know many do, but not enough of them do.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

'sseveninches' eh?

• sseveninches
    sseveninches

Haha, it's a username I created from back when I was still in both closets and didn't want a username that couldn't identify me at all.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I tried to register "threeinches" but the site said it wasn't long enough

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Haha........

• DJS
    DJS

Labels, labels, labels. If we removed the labels (gay, straight, bi and all the connotations and cultural issues associated with those labels) and just called sex "fun" and then had this OP I wonder what the responses would be like. Sex is fun. Lots. I'm straight - mostly - ha! but if I were in prison for a long time (ok, for a day or two) I would own that place.

Seriously, let's do this again and respond without labels and without social constraints. Good OP FP! Thanks.

• KateWild
    KateWild

I would own that place.-DJS

Lol and I'd like to be a fly on the wall to see how that plays out DJS Kate xx

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

I have been working too hard for to long... if a cat looks at me in the right way, I consider buying it flowers....

• DJS
    DJS

Kate,

Do you blush easily? ;-)

• KateWild
    KateWild

Not realy DJS, but I am more refined and dignified than I was when I was younger. There are certain topics that I will only PM, but I am pretty thick skinned and have made others blush in private. Remember this thread? You made a comment http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/adult/268782/2/Lets-really-talk-about-sex-now-Advice-please#.U4eldfldW8A

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit