I'm not gay, but

by FL_Panthers 44 Replies latest social entertainment

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Well, remember...according to 'anthony morris', if you wear tight pants...you become gay...or at least you will be attracting gays......

• steve2
    steve2

I'm perfectly fine in tight pants...it's other men in tight pants who disturb me.

But seriously, even though I am irredeemably gay, I frequently see women whom I would describe as "absolutely gorgeous" and/or as having fantastic bodies. I can be mesmerized by beauty and physical attractiveness in either men or women... but that is not the same as saying I therefore "feel" like having sex with them. I don't. Does that make sense?

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

yes you can see beauty and not "want" it

• DJS
    DJS

Steve2,

Yes, it makes sense.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I think it is quite natural to admire beauty regardless of gender. And there are some beautiful people out there.

The human body is a work of art.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

I had a person tell me that he liked "chicks with dicks," but he wasn't gay. WTF?!

zed

• talesin
    talesin

zed - perhaps he has the fantasy that a lot of men seem to have 'if I had boobs, I'd stay home and play with them all day' --- seriously, how many times have you heard that old saw? *nods*

I am with Steve2 on this one. I admire beauty in any form, and it doesn't necessarily mean anything more than that.

tal

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

For young people there is a 'need to breed'- the desire to pass on the genes to a next generation in a misguided desire for a form of immortality- that makes members of the opposite sex seem attractive. But beyond that, there really isn't much physical difference between men & women- especially as they get older.

• TeenageInsider
    TeenageInsider

i am a straight woman.

i like boys

• Bob_NC
    Bob_NC

I see beauty in a variety of human forms. I am on the lookout for beauty in women, however. Sometimes I have wondered if I could have a homosexual encounter.

Here is how I have answered it for me. I see a man beautiful in form. Could I kiss him? Heck no! That's the answer I accept for myself. Can't say I haven't given it honest consideration.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit