I'm not gay, but

by FL_Panthers 44 Replies latest social entertainment

• FL_Panthers
    FL_Panthers

You ever seen a guy that you thought, " I'm not gay but hey! I like the cut of his jib"?

Well here's the: Blokes I'd like to "yenz" thread.

(Don't worry, it doesn't make you gay...just showing sensitivity and appreciation)

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

after reading more carefully, and not knowing the def. of 'yenz', I am deleting earlier comment.

• baltar447
  • steve2
    steve2

I think I am gay only part of the time. The rest of the time, I am swishing around in my hot pants and watering my floral arrangements.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I went to a gay-bar and put a roll of dollars in a dancers underwear. So what?!?! I haven't been back since, and I may never go back. I don't really worry about it. I had fun, the energy was awesome and I was not struck down with lightning.

I see humans, men and women alike, that I must acknowledge as attractive. It's true, so why lie about it? I would worry more about gun-ho dudes who repress themselves instead of a guy in tight pants. I think it's natural to notice beauty. It doesn't mean you are perverted.

DD

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

I have gay friends, event went to a gaybar with a JW (who was gay). i am no gay at all.. i was really uncomfortible in it (wanted to smash a guys head in because he came close at that time). I have learned that they are just normal people. It is still not my thing but hey... Live and let Live :)

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I think all people have degrees of gay/not gay. I have seen met some ladies that have turned my head. If my husband is around I point her out to him, makes me feel better for looking

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

I can't say i have ever been attracted to a man. I can acknowledge someone is good looking, but not be attracted to them. I'm not sure i understand baltars chart.

• cofty
    cofty

I've just been reading about some of the genetic and developmental factors that contribute to our sexuality. Fascinating.

• DJS
    DJS

Found Sheep,

Researchers at Cornell University, examining data collected from a representative sampling of young Americans which included more than 20,000 individuals in 80 communities across the United States, found that nearly 15% were not strictly heterosexual, i.e. either lesbian or bisexual. The proportions in Europe might be higher. For example, in Norway, nearly a quarter of girls and young women identified as lesbian or bisexual: see L. Wichstrøm and K. Hegna, "Sexual orientation and suicide attempt: A longitudinal study of the general Norwegian adolescent population,"

The percentages of gay or bi-sexual males is much lower, in the 5% range. So FS, you are normal. And as you know, all girls are 2 drinks away from a girl-on-girl experience (see Dennis Finch "Just Shoot Me").

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit