I'm not gay, but

by FL_Panthers 44 Replies latest social entertainment

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I have used the phrase " I like the cut of his jib," but I wasn't staring at his jib when I said it.

• KateWild
    KateWild

I think everyone admires people from the same sex. We want to look good ourselves and observing how others dress and style their hair is natural, it does not mean we are gay and we want to have sex with them.

Kate xx

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

One of the most beautiful people I ever saw was a traveller girl of about nineteen walking through a local fairground...I mean she was jaw-dropping gorgeous...everyone was staring at her. I still remember her face to this day and I saw her over 4 years ago... I'm very much heterosexual....as Kate said, we can admire others from the same sex, nothing wrong with appreciating beauty.

Paula

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

I identify with group 6 on Baltar's chart as I have never found women remotely attractive sexually.

I have met gay men who were married & had kids

I have also met gay men that married & never had sex with their wives at all........a totally sexless marriage

We are all shades of grey on the sexuallity spectrum

Hoab

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

I am died in the wool hetero, thats just the way it is. I have good freinds who are gay but I have never felt the atraction. I used to say "if I had tits I would stay in bed all day and play with them". Now i've got them, man boobs eeyu, well not so much.

The only man that I think that could have turned me was Steve McQueen, what a beautiful man, just the sort of guy I would have liked to be, not just in appearance but the whole rebellious package. However he never made a play for me, now I'll never know.

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

I always thought I'd look good in a kilt after seeing the cool Liam Neesom playing Rob Roy..that's about the limit of my personal admiration of males.

• KateWild
    KateWild

I have met gay men who were married & had kids- Heartofaboy

To be clear you mean gay men who married striaght women and had sex with their wives to have kids. We have to be clear, I know it's recent but in a lot of the world now gay men can marry gay men and adopt kids, for years they could have been common law partners, but now they can marry.

When some gay youths talk about getting married and having kids, they automatically mean in a homosexual relationship. I have had this conversation with a young lad.

I think it's great to see this progress in society and equality for gay couples.

Heartofaboy, Sorry to get on my soapbox I meant no disrespect and I don't mean to get picky. I just wanted to make a little point, I am very opinionated aren't I? Kate xx

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

Hi Kate no prob's.

I'm in my late 50's, so many men I know grew up when it was quite dangerous to be identified as a gay man & did all they could to hide the fact they were homosexual.

One way to alleviate any suspicion was by getting married & yes somehow children came along.

Personally I can't identify with even the possibility of being intimate with a woman but some of my gay friends have been there.

Usually the marriage fails after the children have grown up & as human society progressed being gay has become easier to deal with though often still quite traumatic for the individuals concerned.

I enjoy your input on this board.

Hoab xx

• KateWild
    KateWild

I enjoy your input on this board.-Hoab

I enjoy your input to. I have sent you a PM, I would like some advice from you. Kate xx

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I am about as hetrosexual as they get. I think guys have some scam running in that I don't know why women are attracted to men in the first place.

I don't find gay sex repulsive, I find it confusing for the above mentioned reason. There are likely gay men that are the polar opposite to me and can't understand any attraction to females.

No judging, no hate. At the end of the day we are the sum of our personality, not our sexual preference.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit