Update on my Mom - please read

by MrMoe 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

Dear MrMoe, I'm really sorry to hear this. My mother has breast cancer and it's spread - so I guess I'll be in your position soon enough. It's very confronting isn't it?

With regards the dubbies? Why don't you tell them how rude you think they are and that they shouldn't bother to come and invade your private time with your mother if they can't behave like civil people.

They get away with this shit coz we let them. Watch them die of embarrassement when you tell them off. But wait until there is a doctor or nurse around, jsut to make them feel worse.

love and hugs
    Marilyn

• LB
    LB

I keep coming back to this thread. Losing a mom was bad enough for me. I hadn't lost my support system yet.

What's a shame is Moe is a very geniune sweet person.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

LB, I have no doubt the Moe is a genuine sweet person. That's why it's hard to fathom how dubs can be so cruel at such a time. Wouldn't you think they'd muster up some empathy and just be kind for a few minutes in the hospital room? I'm always so shocked by how cruel JWs can be.

Marilyn

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

(((((((((moe)))))))))))

You are in my thoughts. I cannot imagine what you are going through. I watched my best friend do what you are doing with her own mom. It was difficult and sad time. May you have peace and know that you are cared about...

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

LB, Marilyn, it just goes to show the hatred the dubs have for others. In Moes hour of need, what person wouldn't extend a compassionate arm to her? Dubs, that's who.

That lack of human decency and compassion alone shows me they are not the truth.

Moe, you all are in my prayers.

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Moe, try to stay strong and think of positive things. Its difficult to say goodbye to your mother, I know, but you were fortunate enough to have years of loving each other. She will always live in your memory and heart.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I wish you peace.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

(((((((((((((Moe))))))))))))))) I am so sorry. Don't pay attention to the jws, just do as you're doing and be with your mom. She is all that matters right now.

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

((((((((((((((((Mr.Moe)))))))))))))))
    So very sorry.

• Imbue
    Imbue

((((((Sorry Moe)))))))

Your very strong you can do this..helping your grand mother, who raised you, to die peacefully is very loving of you. You have the love, they don't and you know it, so just do what you have to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The only good elite are dead elite!!"-Naeblis
    (Ok! He borrowed it)

• Gopher
    Gopher

(( Moe ))

So sorry. I am at a loss for words, except to say we are here for you. Your warmth and compassion will help you make it through all this.

Keep on being wonderful!

-J.R.

Don't let yesterday use up too much of today.--Will Rogers, 1879-1935

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit