JW.Org

by Kool Jo 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BU2B
    BU2B

What happens when someone googles JW.org as opposed to going directly to the URL?

What do people do when they want to buy a new Chevy Cruze for instance? DO they only go to Chevrolet.com or do they check out neutral sites like car and driver, and also read reviews of current and former owners of the vehicle?

Will people do the same with a religion? Compare both sides of the story and not just the sanitized PR side? If they do you can Guarantee they will not become JW.

My conclusion? The JWs only hope are retaining born ins, recruiting mentally and emotionally ill people, and foreigners and 3rd world countries without much internet access and foreign languages that the WT has plenty of material in but no sites with TTATT.

• Ancientofdays
    Ancientofdays

ANTI-APOSTATE autoinstall software.

They will provide anti-apostate software: ANTI-APOSWARE ©

Imagine a model like anti-virus table updated constantely.
    JW.ORG will pop-up a message to enable ANTI-APOSWARE © installation, and dummy JWs will be free from dangerous site.

• emeth
    emeth

@BU2B

sites as alexa.com and statscrop.com indicate that only about 10% of the visitors of JW.ORG do come there due to a search on google or yahoo or a site like that. 90% do come there directly because of typing in the url adress

• emeth
    emeth

@konceptual you ask yourself why they do not use the media? they dont need to do so , if they use mass media , it will be there own.

• Comatose
    Comatose

Wait emeth you mean that only ten percent of the visitors are non JW. hahaha

• wasblind
    wasblind

Edit :

Sorry Comatose

I only read page one when I posted

I see you Had the same thing I had in mind

• emeth
    emeth

@comatose it means that most of the visitors came there by typing in the address that they saw on literature, tracts, business cards or by qr code

• wasblind
    wasblind

No emeth

It means that the sheep are the main ones who logged on

while in field service, in thier personal study , and in preparation for the Kingdom Hall

the other ten percent were most likely apostates havin' a laugh

The rest of the world. don't give a damn

• wasblind
    wasblind

I Repeat this reality check

It means that the sheep are the main ones who logged on

While in field service, in their personal study, and in preparation for the Kingdom Hall

the other ten percent were most likely apostates havin' a laugh

Cuz the rest of the world jus' don't give a damn

• emeth
    emeth

@wasblind did you have math at school? There are 7,5 million witnesses. A lot of them are part of families.. so lets say 2,9 million families.

Nowadays way more than 1.000.000 people visit JW.ORG each day and each of them looks at the average 10 pages per visit. Many of those witnesses in the world do not even have internet access/broadband at their homes as we have.

Anyway its obvious that it cant be the sheep only.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit