U.S. Army admits to widespread cultural pedophilia in Afghanistan

by RottenRiley 32 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

My Atheist, Agnostic and Deist family members, why don't we attack this insanity more? Dr. Richard Dawkins is finally calling out Islam for it's true nature, I hope he is balanced because I don't want him to get killed by these Whack Jobs. I enjoy listening to Dr. Dawkins debate and would like him to attack their false religion like he lambaste's Christians, I guess it's a tight-wire act he must follow or they would kill him. I understand why he must be delicate, he know's deep down how ugly that religion is towards anyone who opposes or wishes to free themselves of it's iron-grip! I wish the Atheists would do as Bill Maher said and attack Islam with all the force they attack Christians with.

"Women are for children, boys are for pleasure."

As recently covered by Examiner.com, the U.S. Army has floated a draft of a new training manual to be utilized for troops in the Afghanistan Theater of Operation.

According to the proposed manual, the reason behind many of the allied Afghan troops/police officers attacking and killing American and British personnel is due to ignorance on our part;

"Many of the confrontations occur because of [coalition] ignorance of, or lack of empathy for,Muslim and/or Afghan cultural norms, resulting in a violent reaction from the [Afghan security force] member."

Listed among the "taboo" subjects of conversation include;

As reported by yesterday by WND.com, the linkage of pedophilia and/or homosexuality directly to the Islamic belief system has prompted founder of the terrorism watchdog group Jihad Watch, Robert Spencer to state;

"By mentioning pedophilia and women’s rights and saying that soldiers should not mention such things they are tacitly admitting that those things are indeed part of Islam."

Following the well documented example of the founder of Islam, pedophilia is an accepted practice since its inception. ..."

http://www.examiner.com/article/u-s-army-admits-to-widespread-cultural-s-s-a-pedophilia-afghanistan

http://www.sfgate.com/opinion/brinkley/article/Afghanistan-s-dirty-little-secret-3176762.php

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I knew someone that served over there and he mentioned this. He said that the men would not have much sex with their wives for fear of having more children than they could afford to raise. Instead homesexuality is the comon out let for sexual desire. He did not mention pedophilia.

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

Crazyguy, when I went through a period of learning as much about Islam as I could, I came across passages that were to be interpreted as "A good Muslim would inherit dark skinned young boys with black pearl eyes", the passage of a "Eternal and every-ready, instant and fully-charged wih seed- erection" has me believing the source Islam came from was a Fertility Cult, it's nothing like the religion taught by the Early Church Fathers and their strange attitude of avoiding sex, Islam embraces sex with prostitutes (Temporary Marriages), (Polygamy), Pushtan Regional pro homosexuality but it's not homosexuality to them, it's just sex with the promised "dark skinned boys with eyes the color of the black pearls", Atheists need to understand that their enemy is not the Christian Church, it's a religion that desires to destroy all opposing views. This is a confusing concept because one Muslim leader might slaughter a adult homosexual but he will allow members of his own militia to have sex with little boys, very confusing belief system.

The odds a Christian is going to end up a suicide bomber and kill opponets of their view is limited, though a tension is starting to build up in Africa now. After two decades of getting slaughtered by Islamic Radicals Members (too many to claim Radical, too many killers to say it's just Radicals, Khomeni said "all Muslims are liars who claim they want peace with Infidels, it's their sworn duty to kill to submission all opposing religions and so went all the Jews and Christians once Khomeni came in power.) and Bombers, the Christians are now attacking the Muslims and kicking them out of their country, I don't know what to think about this. Seeing Darfur, Sudan and Nigeria, Somalia destroyed by Islamic Radicals, how am I suppose to react to the Africans figthing off a religion that will quickly kill it if it does not use self-defense. This is the first time I have ever felt a sense of "Protective Nationalism" for the Africans fighting for their lives, I hate war and I am very confused why my emotions are sympathetic to the Christians fighting for Freedom of Religon. Has Satan infilitrated my life, I need to ask Brother Perry about this weird set of feelings growing in me.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Institutionalized sexual victimization of young people in an area with a long history of authoritarian religion?

Gosh; never saw that one coming.

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

I think the methods employed by the Mujahideen shocked the Soviets badly, raping grown men by young Taliban Warriors (told to do it by their elders)was kind of a "right of passage", Soviet soldiers that were lucky enough to gain their freedom told tales of how other soliders of Communist Afghani and Russian fighers were sexually abused to the point of death.

It's been a long time since I read the book detailing the aftermath of the Soviet's own Vietnam-like experience, the cruel methods of torture screwed the minds of the soldiers to the point of heavy drinking (Not saying much in Russia, alcoholism is very high because of low economic mobility) and suicide. The saying "All's fair in Love and War", nobody can grasp how ugly war is and especially when the opposing armies are not afraid of acting like animals. The Soviets had no business getting involved with the Afghanistan War even though Afghanistan would have been better off under the yokes of the Soviets. The blood bath ensuing the Soviet Withdrawl, Afghanistan went in to total chaos killing off a large portion of their men over sixteen years old, nobody has ever been able to control Afghanistan for any period of time.

The more I read about Afghanistan, the more I wonder why George W. Bush wanted this land so badly, the claimed minerals and riches is a load of crap, how are you going to extract all these minerals when anything can cause the locals to turn on anyone, tribes, war-lords are not in control, it's a Government run by the Taliban with the Kharzai showing it's true colors as a type of Taliban. What a sick place to live, the poor children are treated like shit, it's a real life zoo of animals running around, I pray for the kids!

Why did we go in to Afghanistan again, the poor American and British Soliders who are going to be scarred by the political leaders, what were they thinking?

• designs
    designs

The Imperialist mindset thinks it can bend the will of indigenous peoples. Dangle some money in front of the peasants and they should fall inline.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

RottenRiley - "The more I read about Afghanistan, the more I wonder why George W. Bush wanted this land so badly."

He didn't want it personally per se; his neoconservative administration wanted it.

However, their belief that they could succeed there (and in Iraq) was ideology-based, rather than evidence-based.

Ideology will almost always win short-term battles (it has a tendency to behave ruthlessly, after all), but more often than not, evidence and reason will end up prevailing in the long run. A case in point: the legalization of same-sex marriage.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Designs - "The Imperialist mindset thinks it can bend the will of indigenous peoples. Dangle some money in front of the peasants and they should fall inline."

Another example of ideology clashing with the facts on the ground.

An imperialist worldview often assumes that indeginous people are stupid and greedy; it never occurs to them that they might be sincerely insulted or offended by dangling money in front of them.

It is, IMO, related to a central aspect of conservative ideology; the belief that human beings are fundamentally bad and need to be kept on a short leash for themselves and everyone else's own damn good, and that said badness can and should be used as a tool to keep them leashed.

• DogGone
    DogGone

Vidiot - "Institutionalized sexual victimization of young people in an area with a long history of authoritarian religion? Gosh; never saw that one coming."

Very well put!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Thank you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit