Billy's Comments You Won't Hear at the 01-19-2014 WT Study (7 Shepherds, 8 Dukes)

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 74 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Splash
    Splash

So when we're told to Trust in Jehovah I can now point to this article and say "Yes, like Hezekiah - I'm off to build my tunnel".

Splash.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

(3) At that time, the lifesaving direction that we receive from Jehovah’s organization may not appear practical from a human standpoint. All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not.

After having several days and nights to think about these statements, I'm thinking that maybe the continuing increase in partakers has finally reached the point where the GB's lifesaving direction is going to instruct all other partakers to shove these Kool-Aid flavored suppositories up their butts.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/social/humour/204491/1/Too-many-partakers-in-the-org-Help-is-on-the-way#.UuAr8rTnaUk

Could it happen? Watchtower has certainly never promised that they would not tell all JWs to shove something up their behinds. And even if any GB member swore up and down that they would never, ever, ever, never tell someone to shove something up their hoo-haa, it would only make me suspect all the more that they were lying about it and really were planning just such direction.

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle

I'm thinking we may see a day when you have to be pre-approved to partake. Maybe sit in front of your elders for a QandA and review of your time sheets.

Billy...

Right click your link, do "copy link address" then paste it into a text editor to see the link. Since it redirects you won't see it happen in the browser.

• rubbeng
    rubbeng

marked

• Socrateswannabe
    Socrateswannabe

This is a small point compared to the bigger issues that have been brought up here, but I found an interesting article that discusses the whole Isaiah/Emmanuel/Mahershalalhashbaz thing. The Society continues to primarily apply Isaiah's prophecy of Immanuel to Jesus, but this article tears that theory to shreds, IMHO.

http://infidels.org/library/modern/farrell_till/prophecy.html

Scroll down to the section, "Prophetic Chicanery"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit